Days: Mimi Lockhart Casting Rumor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And thats not what he said and you know it. He's saying that Kay going from tomboy (which she only was under TAM) to what she is now is a natural evolution for her character. Kay was trying to pretty herself up even during the TAM run to make Miguel notice her. She even got sexy-hair. Cept everyone only seems to remember the Kay from the 1999 carnival that Sci-Fi recently reran.

It's like Maggie Horton on Days going from coal-miners-daughter to glamorpuss to feel like she belonged in Salem and on the same level as Laura when she first moved to Salem with Mickey.

• Members

MAGGIE....the [!@#$%^&*] who fired willow....the RICH [!@#$%^&*] who fired Willow was a (gasp) "coal miner's daughter"?!!!

OH.

DEAR.

ME!!!

I didn't know that. I knew she had an affair. (Slut!@) But that's all I knew about her past. Oh, and her drinking. (Boozehound!!!!) And the fact that there was something about red shoes that made all the fans go absolutely INSANE.

Anyway, yeah, I forget Kay going glam under TAM. I'd need the proof, though. I just don't remember it. I remember she was the WORST dressed at the prom on the boat, and that was nearing the end of TAM's run.

Sooooooooooo...I don't know.

Archived