Days: Mimi Lockhart Casting Rumor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind Heidi but I don't want her anywhere near Days. She is ok but she would look really bad acting-wise on Days.

I don't think this is trye and a recast right now is not needed.

If I am Days, the only two actresses I move to Days is Lindsey Hartley or Emily Harper. Those two are fantastic, young, and extremely talented. They are carrying Passions right now and are two of the few reasons why I still watch. Brook Kerr and Cathy Janeen Doe would be nice additions as well. Other then that, I wouldn't take anyone from Passions (except Ulrich, Masters, Huber, and Evans).

Oh, and I liked Zea as Gwen but I love Liza. I was ok with both but Zea did have the right look for the role. I do think Huber grew to be very talented and did make the role her own as time went on.

• Members

Here it is:

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000047

Days of our Lives: Who's In, Who's Out!

Matthew Ashford is returning to NBC's Days of our Lives as Jack Devereaux. The actor recently told Florida's Bradenton Herald newspaper that he had reached an agreement to come back to Salem.

Days obviously was unprepared for this random leak and they're keeping mum on the details of Ashford's return for now. "We cannot provide any details regarding casting at this moment," a show rep told TVGuide.com.

Why did Ashford first reveal his daytime comeback in a little Florida newspaper, you ask? He just happened to be down there filming an indie movie comedy called The Unlikely's, in which he plays four of the characters, including a soap-opera actor.

In other Days news, Judi Evans and Farah Fath will last air as the Lockhart women, Bonnie and Mimi, on Thursday, March 1. Weren't they thinking of replacing Fath as Meems? "As of now, we have no plans to recast Mimi," a Days rep tells TVGuide.com.The fabulous Judi Evans recently shared her feelings on Days' decision to let her go in this exclusive TVGuide.com Soaps Q&A.

• Members

Yeah but soaps say that all the time. They say they won't and the next thing you know they did. Plus, they have no plans now but that doesn't mean that they won't when Heidi is done taping Passions this summer. I don't want it to happen but you can never say never.

• Members

When it came to Mimi she was. Belle gave Mimi the best advice she could when Mimi told her that she was pregnant and that was to trust in Rex and that he would be happy she was having his baby. But then Mimi being the moron she was under JER, she goes and take her mother's stupid advice about terminating the pregnancy. Belle was a sweartheart when it came to Mimi's secret. It is not her fault that Rex overheard them talking about it.

• Members

I know Rex said he didn't want kids yet but if Mimi told him she was pregnant, he would have done anything in his power to give that child the best life despite him and Mimi not having two penies to rub together. He would have adored that child. And Mimi being in love with him should have known that. She was a huge, huge, huge moron for listening to Bonnie over Belle.

Archived