Days: Mimi Lockhart Casting Rumor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some might disagree, and I thought this back then and I more than ever do now, that Days should have just dropped Mimi after the Salem High years were over. I LOVED Mimi during the Highschool years, and when she stayed I didn't get why, but I suspected it was because she was Belle's best freind. It was after the Highschool years she became the character I hate today, especially under JER's tenure. She did have a story with Rex yeah, but the character wasn't needed. And as I said, they probably just kept her as a freind for Belle at first, but still the character should have been dropped because almost immediately after the Highschool years my hate for her began. If she hadn't been kept, mabye she wouldn't be getting recast and we wouldn't have to live with this character any longer.

• Members

Well, it's strange because, for the person who said this reeks of NBC, if it does, then NONE of this makes sense. On the one hand, people are saying this SHITTY reality show they're pimping in secret is the replacement for "Days," but then if this was NBC's doing (adding "Kay" to the show) then that would suggest we're jumping to conclusions.

Oh, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT to believe anymore, God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I like Heidi and all -- she was definitely not the best Kay, that title goes to Deanna Wright who acted most of Kay's key storylines. But this is bogus, and beyond ridiculous.

1. Heidi Mueller is nobody --- "negotiations" my ass

2. Her contract with Passions would not be up untill the final episode in September. It is February ... No show is that thought out ahead of time, sadly.

But if we want to throw out Mimi recast ideas .... AMC seems to have just killed off Babe, bring Alexa Havins to Days! She even has that twang, that would work for the daughter of Bonnie Lockheart.

Archived