Days: Mimi Lockhart Casting Rumor

• Members

Loved Zea. Could see the competition with Theresa there.

Loved Wright. Kay was softer but not fake looking as she is now. Plus she could act.

Frankly, I blame the actress who plays Kay- and all the Bennett characters/actors- for killing Passions, and I'm terrified that if they export any of them to Days the same thing will happen. Just a hulking void of suck, which we totally don't need right now.

I see no point in Mimi, either. The only benefit to her, imho, was that Farah is a familiar face, a link for those who jumped on board during Salem High. The character, though, is beyond expendable at this point. Failed romances, lies, an abortion- Mimi could have been one of the more interesting, complex characters on the show. But she wasn't, imho, for whatever reason, and there's nothing wrong with letting go.

I don't think this is anything but a rumor, though. If anyone was going to be exported to Days and in negotiations I'd bet on Lindsay Hartley and/or Emily Harper. Even with NBC at the helm, that's where the smart money would be, imho.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read someplace that an actor NOT actress from Passions will be coming to Days this summer. I really think Mimi is being written out unless TPTB want her as Belle's best friend and sidekick forever....which she hasn't been for months now. Count me as one who hopes this is not true.

Archived