AMC: Monday

• Members

Uh...yea...yes I do. I see it everyday here at SON.

Of course nine months is an eternity in that situation. But it's not a year. It was NEVER a year. It was nine months. The time that Bianca spent in a coma was due to JR pushing her off a balcony. And the writers playing it off is completely subjective. That's the beauty of soaps. People can see and interpret things the way they see and interpret them. I think JR almost killing Kendall and her kid is being played off, but

Now before anyone starts reiterating that what Babe and Krystal (and Paul Cramer, who is ALWAYS forgotten when the blame is thrown around, despite the fact that if it was not for HIM, NONE of this would have EVER happened!) was a horrible, disgusting, terrible, just [!@#$%^&*] cruel thing...please, save it! I'm not disagreeing with that. I just think that the whole babyswitch saga was no different than some of the things that other characters have pulled on each other in the history of this show. Hell, McTavish's entire third tenure can be used as an example.

All I am saying is that, while Bianca suffered for months on end in an incredibly cruel way, there are people in this town of Pine Valley who have KILLED people and TRIED to kill people, yet no one goes on and on about their 1/100th of pain and all that. Jonathan killed multiple people, and was soon put into a bubblegum teen couple love story. Yet, people occasionally crack and say that they still think he has potential and that he and Amanda are/were good together. JR has attempted to kill HOW MANY people?! Seriously, how many has it been in the last three and a half years? Where is he right now? Laid up in bed at the Chandler mansion, still plotting and still conniving. What was HIS punishment? Losing his mother for the second time? Yes, that could count, but Dixie dying has nothing to do with the crimes he has committed, and according to many a Babe-hater, the punishment isn't valid unless it is related to or equal to the crime. JR almost killed Kendall and her unborn baby, so I guess the only way JR will get valid punishment is if he suddenly grows a uterus, eggs, fallopian tubes, and the other female reproductive parts, gets pregnant (by sperm bank visit, of course), and then, a few weeks before the baby's due date, basically have a building dropped on him.

Eh, I know I'm probably talking to walls here, but I'm just putting my opinion out there. I've been bashing Babe in my own private way for a while now, but it's mainly because they're writing her like a complete idiot. I miss the OLD Babe, and in my opinion, the REAL Babe. The one who loved cows and "Dynasty," and the one who was friends with Bianca and even threw her a baby shower at the mansion. The one who delivered Bianca's baby in the storm. But then again, I remember people hated her simply because she slept with both JR and Jamie. She was with two brothers at the same time. Like Erica did. Like Brooke did on B&B. Like Delia did back in the fricken 70s on "Ryan's Hope." That's a common soap convention, yet people acted as if Babe was the very first one to do it ever.

Eh, again, I'm talking to walls and now I'm veering off the subject. Sorry about that. I just really had to get some things out.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John James originally only signed on for 6 months, and he then extended his contract.

It all depends on what AMC plans to do with Walt. My guess is the reason he is still here is he can't be fired every 13 weeks. Don't some vets get special clauses in their contract? I assume that's why Julia Barr lasted as long as she did.

• Members

And why do we think he exteneded his contract? LOL Why is everyone denying this? J&E are scared? I think not *coughs T&D*. MMT made herself loud and clear a long time ago. It's Jeff and Erica. Period. Just remember, I did warn everyone, just like with Josh.

• Members

But that would be considered Krystal-propping, of course. Anytime anything bad happens to either Babe and Krystal, it's just a ploy to make the viewers care about them. Everyone will just say "the [!@#$%^&*] deserves it, but it's nowhere near enough pain for her" and then everyone continues with the bashing. That's the cycle.

• Members

Yep that sounds about right. If Babe and Krystal owned up to what they did. Krystal has never been sorry for what she did. And Babe is only sorry she got caught. If they realized one day, what they took from so many people in Pine Valley (their lies destoryed so many relationships, caused so much heartache) and rather then make this whole "I did it for love" excuse, took respoinsiblity, then it would be different for me. Yes. Until then, very little pain they go through will be considered enough for me.

• Members

Megan probably figured Jack and Erica's story has been told just like Tad and Dixie's.... please.

So does this mean Jack will be killed too? You know. Jack had been written like such a fool for the last couple of years... but since Jack has been injected into this Satin Slayer storyline I see the old Jackson. The Jackson dedicated to his work and the Jackson worried about his loved ones. Perhaps Walt's screaming actually worked in his favour? Does anyone else notice the change in the way they've written Jack?

• Members

I don't think they'd kill Jack, though, Erica as the widow leaning on Jeff seems like an MMT staple to me. You all can think whatever you want, but MMT wants Jeff and Erica an she wants her family fetus, she's going to get it too. Walt, Susan, J&E fans, be damned. Don't believe me?LOL Tis okay, no one ever does (part of the reason we're stuck with Josh as the fetus in the first place) just keep watching.

• Members

I didn't realize that when we talk about propping we have to include the opinions on SON. Are you all writing for AMC and I just don't know?

CE was awful today. I think he can probably do the light stuff but today he was incredibly bad. I could not stop laughing at his screeching. That was embarassing to watch. I also think today must have blown the AMC budget, they are going to have to rebuild all the sets after the scenery chewing today by CE. I do not understand the need to keep Josh around, he's daytime's joke due to the unabortion and he's awful as an actor. I don't think Alexa is a great as some people do but she is going to be carrying his ass around if they decide to do Babe/Josh.

• Members

I believe you Kylie LOL. Its plain to me that Jack and Erica are most likely done. Megan got bored with them.

Megan has such a one track mind, who is she going to become bored with next? We can only hope its either Ryan or Babe :lol:

• Members

Even if that's true, it's not on the actual show. I don't think many like JR, it's just that they dislike Babe more. I'm not a fan of JR. The writers did good when they made him a bad boy, but he eventually turned into a total psycho bastard. But you don't see characters saying, "I'm so lucky that JR knew me". Yes, Amanda actually said that today about Babe! UGH! She said, "I'm so lucky that Babe knew me!" That's just one tiny example out of many.

• Members

This is the understatement of the year.lol Megan started ruining j/e the moment they got back from their honeymoon. It started out with erica acting with just Dr.Madden/josh all the time, then it went to erica and Jack rarely seeing each other,, to erica propping ryan(she can't be in a scene with her husband but she can prop ryan), and the moment Dr. Madden was out of the picture Jeff was brought on and he hasn't left erica's side since. I'm willing to bet that had Ian Buchanan stayed with amc, erica would be with him right now, and the whole josh plot would have been different, but Ian gave them the heads up on his wanting to leave, and you know how that story ended. Its very telling that since erica/jack have been a couple not one of the head writers in their almost 20 year relationship wanted to marry j/e, and majority of their relationship was before Frons. I actually don't think Mct or Frons wanted erica/jack married, I really think they did it to appease the j/e fans to get them off their backs.

Archived