AMC: Monday

• Members

UGH - Ryan are you kidding me??? You hear about Babe and walk into the hospital and grab Kendall and all you can say is "Where is my son?" in that angry, I want to kill you voice/look. I mean I understand you are worried about your son's safety, but seriously tone it down a bit with the Mr. Tough Guy act.

Anyway the whole freakin' town is in the hospital for Babe - and besides Amanda, Zoe, Josh, and Krystal - NO ONE LIKES HER! haha - crazy. Dixie only had her immediate family. :( She didn't even get friends or foes.

Amanda/Zoe - loved those two together - Chrishell is doing a great job today. Love the tears girl!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone needs to take a tranquilizer to Josh's neck - he needs to CALM THE [!@#$%^&*] DOWN - I'm surprised Babe's family isn't restraining him as he fighting to help operate and watch over Babe.

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE Chrishell/Amanda today? IF you watch her in the background scenes of the hospital, she's the only one acting visibly upset. Reminds me of Di with Dixie - being the only one to really care. Krystal cares too, but Amanda is the only one really showing it in the background.

Speaking of Di, where is she???

• Members

I only feel bad for Krystal and Amanda. Everyone else can suck it, especially Josh and JR. Josh annoys me right now.

Aww, the previews are sad with Krystal and Babe...I knew Bobbie Eakes would kick a$$ with this material.

Looks like Barbara might try and get Jack...her talk with Lily was very telling.

• Members

If Babs wants Jack, she's more then welcome to him. Erica is just about done with him anyway. This whole thing really sucks. I hate Jack and Erica, but I despise Jeff and Erica...so either way, is hell for me.

I don't feel bad for Krystal at all. She started all of this when she changed the DNA test results. And then she convinced Babe to lie, etc. the list is endless. No mother deserves to lose their child, but if she's feeling 1/100th of what her and Babe put Bianca through, then I'm happy.

• Members

I've been hating Josh for a while now but my god this takes the cake. And Colin really doesn't have the range to pull any of this off.

He comes off very one note. He sucks. Can we kill him too? Kylie if I get you the V-Tac can you do the deed? :lol:

Josh that is..

• Members

I thought Colin was horrible today and in the previews too. He has the ability I think to pull off grief - we've seen it before on AMC and on Nip/Tuck - but the way his character is written - it's impossible for him to make us sympathize with him. It's always anger and lashing out on JR.

Archived