AMC: Monday

• Members

I'm with Rugrat et al, I don't feel bad for anyone at the hospital. In fact, I was elated when Josh made the big announcement that Babe had "died." :D

I did feel for Janet when she asked Amanda to visit her again and for Kendall both when Bianca verbally attacked her at the beginning of the show and when Ryan the rat-bastard insisted she give him their son.

ITA with you Pine Charles, the writers should have given Erica some banter like that with Brooke!

As much as I loved Barbara, I won't tune in regularly for her now that Dixie's been callously murdered and nobody in Pine Valley seems to care. :angry:

When is Dixie's unfortunate double-funeral with the babystealing b i t c h, anyway?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lord knows why anybody says that anymore. You'd think that after 2 years and a couple of months, people would honestly just let that go (the way they do with Kendall and JR's crap), but of course not. Kendall and JR's random acts of stupidity and complete assholeness are almost always justified by some reason or another...

Oh, and to whoever said that Bianca was without child for a whole year...it was only nine months.

Anyway, I'm glad you all are enjoying this. I think I'll just turn AMC off this week and avoid the threads because...I don't know...I always feel the need to say things that I shouldn't say whenever I stumble upon a thread like this.

• Members

Seeing Janet today was a pleasant surprise :). I didn't know she'd be on today!! The moment between her and Amanda with her "answered prayer" was so sweet.

I HATE JR!!! I HATE JR I HATE JR I HATE JR...I can't say it enough!!!!! He thought she was tricking? WHAT THE HELL YOU ASS!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh, I loathe him.

Poor Krystal :(. Poor Babe. What a great and yet sad episode.

• Members

Because that's what it is, IMO. Sure KWAK is losing her child too, but I feel nothing for her, because she knowingly, willingly, an purposelly let another mother grieve her child. So while Krystal is "losing" her babydawl, it feels like what goes around comes around, and it's a lot, but not enough for this viewer.

• Members

The perfect karma for Krystal would be Tad take this new baby away from her leave her with nothing only for it to be revealed that David faked the DNA test all along and the child was really Adam's :lol:

Her partner in crime ended up turning on her and ruining her life :lol:

Archived