AMC: Monday

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica knows how much Babe means to Josh, so she is upset for him. As for Babe? Erica does not give one damn about her. She seems to be the only one left who all the time 100% hates Babe. Even Adam Chandler wavers. Correction, Pod Adam. However I saw REAL Adam slamming Josh today.

Don't threaten me kid :lol: You tell him Adam!

• Members

I guess I can live with that explaination of her tears, but I don't like it. And I hate that she's trying to talk the fetus down, and not just letting him go, but that's a different matter. LOL I'd use the mirror, laundry shoot, and vice on MMT is it would get Josh out of PV. I hate this so much.

Pod Adam, fortunately, I never got the pleasure of seeing him like that, so I can't imagine. I'll just be happy in la la land and remember him how I knew him last. :)

Those Carey women (I'm using that term very lightly) have a way of stripping all men of their manhoods. They're god damn man eaters, and the rest of PV just seems to eat them up. I don't know what it is. But I'm always for KWAK and Babe suffering...that never fails to make me smile. :D

$20 bucks says the funeral is litered iwth Babe flashbacks, moments of praise for the Sainted Slut, and tears out the ass, but not one of Dixie...

• Members

That is pretty much what I am bracing myself for Kylie. Just judging on how we've hardly had any Dixie grieving and Babe's attack is headline news on Lily's internet news site.... Dixie didn't generate any of that.

As always, even in "death" it will be All About Babe.

I did read though Tad tries to speak for Dixie and breaks down and Di rescues him. I will love that.... they have not had Tad and Di share a scene since all this and it absolutely needs to happen, if not for history purposes.

Poor Di. She must feel so guilty, she made them lose Dixie a second time, and now they lost her a third time also.

Di also could feel guilty if she is the killer ;)

It is possible. Perhaps she is in cahoots with Alexander Cambias. Perhaps he is holding something over her. Alot of what ifs. Its just they've made Di look guilty in scenes before. It would explain why she is so distraught over Dixie's death, she meant to get Babe but got Dixie instead.

I still remember Di and Babe's first scenes together at that bus stop. Di was so short with her :lol: I'd love it if Di was the killer. I mean hate I'd have to say good bye to Kelli but making Di the killer would be an interesting twist.

• Members

Knowing AMC these days, they'll make Brooke the killer. But she'll only ever be shown from behind when Josh takes her down and kills her to show the world how much he loves Babe, so they won't have to explain a recast. Then they'll make sure that Brooke can never be seen again, the way they've done the same with Dixie.

Archived