AMC: Monday

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damnit y'all - this was almost 2 years ago now! haha

I just don't see why they'd recast and get an actor that looked like a Kane only 2-3 months later, in addition to extending Ian's contract. It seems like they had this smaller storyline and then came up with the huge Fetus storyline and quickly made the changes necessary.

I just remember when Josh was first introduced - he was almost introduced as Juan Pablo, where all the Fusion girls were flirty and kinda enamored by the guy. Then that immediately stopped. Then he got involved with breaking up Babe/Jamie and taken away from the Kane family.

• Members

LMFAO this is all making me want to cry, but I still love it at the same time. I can't wait until the day I can finally reveal to everyone just how long I knew. How hard myself and others fought. And just what we were willing to give up for Erica. It'll blow a lot of people off their feet. A certain sainted fanbase is going to a lot of eyes opened about them. Very soon. Hehe. :)

• Members

The josh storyline would have been more believeable if Dr. Madden was richard Fields brother, and somehow, I don't know how,lol Greg ended up raising him. Richard somehow took the child from erica/mona without them knowing, know one knew erica had twins so josh wasn't missed. Thus kendall/josh are twins. The other speculation was that madman stole josh in the same manner without erica's knowlegde, but how was that possible when greg/erica are the same age??? (that specualtion was strange)

• Members

LOL - when tell us! What has to happen before you can tell everyone?

And I could have SWORN that the first spoiler said it would rock Greenlee and Erica's foundation to the very core. The Greenlee thing was obvious as he f'ed up her baby plans. I think maybe beside the family impact the Greens thing had - maybe he was brought on also as the obsessed fan who may have gone psycho and kidnap Erica away from Jack or something crazy. But then they had a better idea - to give Erica a son and still have the guy be crazy.

• Members

LMAO, it's going to conincide with something that WILL happen on AMC. I just have to wait until that day. It'll be sooooooo much more fun for everyone. ;) I deserve a little joy out of all of this. :D LOL I'm a packrat, I kept EVERYTHING Josh related, at least internet related. So everything will be first hand, and undeniable.

I don't have the orginial casting call anymore, Ezboard had a major meltdown a few years ago, and I lost almost all my posts. But I do have some old previews, if anyone wants. It's very clear that Josh is Erica;s son, it's just how that we don't know. Though, Greg mentioned her abortion in June/July of 2005, so I'm pretty sure we do know how.LOL

• Members

I don't think Josh was meant to be the fetus from day one. I believe that they considered making Josh, Kendall's twin. I remember the first scene in which Kendall interacted with Josh and she said something to the affect, "I feel like we've met before." By that statement, I'm convinced Megan was undecided (as she always is) about the direction of this story.

If I had to pick, I would rather Josh be Kendall's twin then the walking fetus. At least McTavish would be rewriting her own history, rather than that of Agnes Nixon.

• Members

Nine Months Ryan

Wow so he just bursts in to the hospital main room, fleas flying left and right, and rather than ask as to how Babe is doing or wondering how she got there he just immediately goes up to Kendall and demands his baby boy be returned to him. Why on Earth would anyone entrust Ryan with a child? He is not worth the price of a cheap condom, let alone being a father. Well I guess Ryan can go off with Annie and impregnate her with more of his droppings or donation if you wish to call it that and then wait another nine months for her to give birth maybe this time to an alien who can spell dumbf*ck faster than Batman dresses into his tights. Who knows with the way babies are quick learners these days but this one will just be that special one and thankfully it will not be a fan of Dynamite Kiddo and instead piss all over him and make another Nile River of urine to soak up Ryan for being an a$$ goblin and then to top it all off he pisses in the wind only to say it all comes back to Ryan now. Amazing what babies can do and hopefully this one will consider calling Ryan a no good waste of space who makes Camilla Parker Bowles look like a model. In fact, I wonder if Ryan gets sex lessons from Charles and Camilla as they get ready to produce a horse through the reproductive system

• Members

I'm not sure where I stand on whether or not he was fetus from day one, there's a lot of stuff to go a few ways, including Kendall's twin. BUT Josh came on scene in June, and by August/Setember I knew he was the fetus....so IF MMT was undecided, then she wasn't for long. I don't like the idea of him being Kendall's twin either, it's pretty vile too, but I could have handled that in time. I was a fan of the stolen eggs angle, because while it was pretty wrong in it's own right, it didn't have the same "violation" stamp on it that rape twin and fetus did/do.

If anything I think ANY indecision there may have been, came when Colin got the part. SK was a Martin. He looked like every other Martin. And he had the nice thing down, like every Martin. I do find it odd that they didn't tell Colin that he was playing until right before he got the script.

Who really knows anymore. I honestly don't. I just wish I could stand the sight of him, and that Erica was being written as the woman I know her to be, because then I could watch. :(

Archived