AMC: Monday

• Members

His contract is up in May. They extended it because the story didn't move as quickly as they had planned (is that a shock? :lol: ) so he signed for another 6 months which was back in November. I'm not sure if they will keep him on but considering how unpopular the Jeff/Erica possible pairing is and the fact that he is not involved in much of anything, not even with Fetus boy, I would tend to guess he won't be around much longer. JMO of course :rolleyes:

They can always let an actor go after those 13 weeks of course but Walt's contract is not up until 2008. . There are a few good things that will be happening that makes me pretty confident that he isn't going anywhere ;) I never say never about anything but I don't see J&E anywhere near over. I guess we'll all find out soon enough

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched my tape and I am SHOCKED.

I'm still trying to comprehend it.

Babe Chandler...Krystal's "babydoll" is DEAD!!! :(:(

This is so shocking. Never in a million years would I imagine that BABE, of all people, the new face of AMC, would die!!!

This is just so strange! I don't enjoy it at all!!!

Oh, God, help us!!! Help us all!!! :(:(

• Members

PREACH, amcfan, PREACH!

I keep hoping against all hope that somehow she'll make it, but this isn't "Days" and I don't know what to expect from a 'traditional' soap like AMC.

Babe, if you're really dead, I am SO starting a PERFECT STORM that would rival the one "Days" fans staged when they thought Marlena died in the '80s! Babe is that special to me. She is the new face of AMC and the young Marlena of AMC!! You CAN'T kill her off!!

• Members

K, you have no concept of who Erica is. The rest of us, do. Celebrate doesn't mean celebrate. It means, she wouldn't bow at Babe's altar. She wouldn't shed phoney tears, or spout fake priases. She wouldn't rub it in Krystal's face, but she wouldn't hold Krystal's hand either, and be all buddy buddy with her. Erica is not hearless, nor is she extremely compassionate, she's just Erica and she'd normally handle this her way. And that's not MMT's way.

That won't happen. She's going to be bowing at the [!@#$%^&*]'s altar. Crying fake tears. And saying words she doesn't mean. POD. And the fact that others agree with me, should tell you I know Erica's character.

As for amcfan_19 and my going to kill the fetus, :wub: I take no shame in it. And I wish for Josh's (as the fetus) death more then I wish for Babe's. :D

LOL, I'm a very normal, rational, level headed person, but there are two things that can get me going: comments about Josh that are not rooted or taken from the history of the original storyline or from someone who wasn't around for the fallout of this reveal, and people dissing on Erica when they don't know her. Learn about her and then hate her (most do, lol), and you an me will get along just fine.LOL Otherwise, this dance is going to happen quite a lot. :)

• Members

Bianca is Erica's entire life. Babe kept Bianca's baby from her for nearly a year. The real Erica would NOT be sad about Babe's death. As Kylie already said, she wouldn't laugh or dance on Babe's grave, but she would feel zero sympathy.

I'm glad KWAK thinks Babe is dead. Now maybe she'll know what Bianca felt like. After all, KWAK encouraged Babe to keep Miranda ('Bess') and not come clean with Bianca. Not like Babe would have anyway, but they're both scum. They let Bianca think her baby was dead for all those months. But we're supposed to forgive them and think they're misunderstood victims. Give me a break! Maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed if they didn't hog up all the airtime. I'm just sick of them! Good thing Janet's on, or I wouldn't be taping everyday.

• Members

I wasn't dissing you, just your definition of Erica, when I said "too much is sickening." I thought you meant she'd actually CELEBRATE, right there in front of Krystal and laugh it up like a royal [!@#$%^&*]! That would have been awful. I'm perfectly okay with her trying to fake it, or not even show much remorse, because I think we ALL know she doesn't like Babe. Just last week, they were going toe to toe. I don't think there's any question that she doesn't like Babe.

So that's why I question why we're so quick to attack her supposedly mourning Babe? Let's remember, this isn't an ordinary circumstance. I'd say if she's going to be crying, it's not for Babe, but more for the fact that she realizes and mourns that 'that' could be Binks or Kends.

Archived