AMC: Monday

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm here Adam! :)

WOW - great first 10 minutes! We got Babs/Erica already starting their fun b!tchfest! :) Then we got Janet - always a plus. Finally, Babe is dying...I loved the camerawork during the whole Babe thing and with Zoe/cop. Did you notice the Satin Slayer's arms poking out? Definitely hairy arms, meaning definitely a man. Janet's theory was good, but it can't be!

LMAO - Erica to Barbara: "OHH we never went toe-to-toe with the Montgomery boys! They were both always in love with ME!"

• Members

Aww - Janet may be pyscho - but I just want to give her a big ol' hug! When Amanda said she would come back to see her - The look on Janet's face - AWWW :( I love Kate Collins.

LMAO - ERICA: "It's too bad they don't give brainlifts! Then your insides could look like your..." Then Lily interrupts! haha - PRICELESS!

• Members

LMAO. It's as if Dixie just got killed and they did it respectfully. Everybody in town is slowly hearing the news and they're devestated by the thought that their guiding light could die. I can't wait to hear what the song montage will be (I'm assuming there will be a Babe is love montage).

Wow, lol...Barbara's age, Erica? Ouch and pot, kettle, lol.

• Members

As Babe is flatlining her life flashes before her eyes and ours. Yep. Babe is love alright.

I thought Bobbie Eakes would be over the top but she is amazing today!

Lily! OMG We haven't seen her hardly at all this year. Looks like her and Barbara are gonna have a chat.

• Members

Barbara and Erica are so eventually going to have a great, huge cat-fight, I can smell it. I'm hoping it'll be Erica vs. Ceara huge.

Barbara has been with both Travis and Jack. Married Travis. Affairs. Travis got custody of Bianca. Barbara and Travis raised Bianca most of her childhood, etc...

Archived