AMC: Monday

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angela, I sort of agree with you. I don't really feel BAD for anyone in that hospital today, least of all Babe. But Bobbie Eakes was amazing today, especially the silent scene at the end.... do I feel for Krystal? Not really but I recognize what an amazing performence it was.

I felt bad for Amanda I guess and I loved her scene with Zoe, but hated how it was turned into a Babe propping scene.

Babe has to survive because we can't survive without her :rolleyes:

It was a good episode and exciting and wrought with emotion, I just didn't feel much personally. Not the same way I did with Dixie because, A) I loved Dixie and she has such a long term history and B) she really died. I can't feel anything here because Babe doesn't really die and well Babe is no victim and no heroine. Basically what I am saying she aint Dixie, despite the writers best efforts to make her like Dixie.

• Members

Come on amc, let erica pop open the champagne and have confetti burst out everyday. Babes death is a celebration. I hope erica tells josh to STFU, but I know she won't. Loved erica/babs today, too bad lily/sean had to ruin it. And I don't feel sorry for any of the characters, I do feel sorry for the fans since the B!tch babe doesn't really die.

• Members

I pretty much agree with you here Adam. This is no where near as emotional for me as Dixie - especially knowing the outcome.

But if someone gives a good performance, then I am drawn to them and their character...and Krystal and Amanda take the cake today. Oh and Janet! Can't forget Janet - I wanted to give her a big hug today.

• Members

If this were the real Erica Kane and not this POD, she would have totally "celebrated" Babe's death. But she's a POD, and she'll probably end up falling at the altar of the blessed Piglet. I hope though, SOMEONE thinks to call David. After everything he gave up for the slut of a daughter, he deserves to know. My hope would be Erica, but that would go against this POD thing she's got working for her. :angry:

If KWAK feels 1/100th of the crap she put Bianca through, then I'm happy. She deserves it.

• Members

Barbara got alot more play today then I was expecting considering what was going on at PVH..... I really quite enjoyed her and she looks so damn good! I really hope she sticks around for a while. I've always liked Susan Pratt and Barbara. I never got to see AMC back in her hay day so this will be a real treat for me. It was nice to see Lily today but why can't she get a storyline? I don't get why Megan all of the sudden has stopped using her. Lily never was "front burner" but she always had a storyline and got 10-12 episode a month. She hasn't been in 12 episode in the last 4 months. Since Terry died she is just brought out occasionally. Real waste.

I'd love to see her and Colby become friends. Humanize Colby some more. It would be a great story.

Colby has already toned it down but I'd love ot if Lily toned her down more.

• Members

Josh wouldn't stop the real Erica from at least being a little giddy at the whole thing. But this is not the real Erica, so she'll not only go to the funeral/s she'll not say a word, pretend like she gives a damn. If she shed's one tear though, MMT is mine.

Archived