AMC: Monday

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha - well it is unlikely. You hear Thaddeus at least once a year, and always during special, important events. Like every time he's married - it's Thaddeus James (I think) Martin. Sometimes when he's being funny, or someone is flirting with him, or I think maybe once when he was arrested it came out "Thaddeus Martin, you're under arrest!" - haha and I always cringe - I can't stand that name for my Tad Martin.

*SIGH* so I guess I understand your 'Babe'/'Arabella' thing, even though Babe isn't really short for 'Arabella' - it's just what Krystal has called her forever.

• Members

So you do work for Frons and MMT? Cause that whole "shock" thing is exactly what the last year and half of AMC has been. Just one endless mindless plot point after another. And no, that is not what we want from soaps today. Proof is that the Josh reveal did NOTHING for ratings. Nothing. They didn't fall in any real sense, but they didn't rise either, in fact, following sweeps and the nasty reveal they did fall. So people don't care about gimmicks, we want real soap. That heart, drama and character is the one thing that may have kept me holding onto AMC In the wake of the Josh debacle. Had they address it for it was. Had they made it clear that Greg Madden was not a good guy. That Erica was victim, and that she did nothing wrong, rather then making Madden God, Erica the evil selish [!@#$%^&*], I would have been willing to hear them out. Instead, Josh in all up Babe's ass, and Jeff is trying to get into Erica pasts (and he will). That's the fall out to this crap. That. It;s sick. And for the record, I think the fact that Erica was violated twice with 5 years and forced to have two children she didn't want, would be a little much for even pro-life people. And for the last time, you can NOT do what Greg Madden did. It is NOT possible.

I hate Dixie have for years. That's no secret. But even I know what a slap in the face her death was. To AMC"s hisorty, to T&D"s history, to their fans. It doesn't matter if Dixie's death was the best thing written ever. It was wrong. And if you know the history behind it, you know that. I'm not sorry she's gone again, I never wanted her back in the first place. But I'm very sorry for Cady, and the T&D fans, and even I'd be willing to have her back so that they can get what they deserve.

Yeah, well, good ole Arabella is nothing special at all. ;)

Archived