Y&R Discussion: Week of January 22nd

• Members

pp_greet_096.gif.....Getting this up and running sooner than later...

Well, let's see what we have to look forward to for Monday-Friday, shall we :lol:

More and more of the Victor/Brad stuff to be seen regarding the reliquary (Hmmm... I would say hit the snooze button on this, however, since Victor is in this, I'm a bit curious).....More sobbing from the 1796.gif Colleen about her professor and her dull detective dude, J.T......Paul does some lip locking with someone (YAWN....because we know where this is going, now don't we?).....Jack cooks up another scheme to get what he wants from Phyllis (0894.gif but I think somewhere down the line, they are going to have Phyllis more in Jack's orbit than Sharon).....Dru will begin to FLIP OUT.....Some stuff with GloHo (Ms. Bug-Eyes is back in full form it seems).....Someone puts a trace on Paul....and FINALLY....the face-to-face drama between Lauren and Phelia is HERE....

As always...Let's discuss the GOOD, the BAD, and the downright UGLY about the coming week of Y&R ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear gawd, we have to suffer through Victor and Victor-wannabe searching forthe Grujohn relizzzzz

Casting Notes

LORNA RAVER appears as Rebecca Kaplan on Thursday, January 25.

NED SCHMIDTKE plays Lucas Hollenbeck on Thursday, January 25.

DAVID FRANKLIN portrays Andrew Rhyne on Tuesday, January 23, Wednesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 25.

IAN PAUL CASSIDY appears as Karl Strovink on Tuesday, January 23, Wednesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 25.

• Members

I think Eric Braeden has a clause in his contract that every few month the viewer has to be reminded that Victor has the biggest and best penis in town.

It's been a while since Victor beat up those armed robbers, now he's gotta fight some Nazis. Thus proving that Victor Newman alone, like the U.S. and Britain before him, is his own Superpower.

• Members

I hate David Chow! This is such a sorry excuse for a copy of David Hayward. It's not working, LML! Sad...

Jana is annoying, but I don't have a problem with her anymore. I've gotten used to her just popping up anytime someone mentions death in the coffee house.

• Members

Love Dru, but can she bring any more attention in her direction? It was bad enough that David Chow got on his little soapbox about Carmen, talking so loud anyone outside the coffee house could have heard; blabbering on about how she loved kids (don't see how she could have found time for kids when she was always sniffing around Neil :lol:).

Then we have J.T. blaming Lily for what happened between he and Colleen...Sorry but Lily was right; the only person that he should be confronting is Colleen (which he did, and Adrian, which he also did).

I still think it's Adrian that might be listening in on the conversations in the Carlton house.

• Members

I've been loving Y&R lately!

I don't think the two characters are anything alike. For one, Chow seems much nicer, not nearly the devious mastermind Hayward was. Right now he is searching for answers after the love of his life is brutally murdered. I love me some Dru, but he's well within his rights. I'm convinced he's a red herring as the stalker or Carmen's killer.

How JT and Colleen reached their break up was irritating, but I'm enjoying the fallout and both actors are doing a great job. I didn't expect this out of Thad in particular.

Dru's hair is FABULOUS and she and Sharon are too cute. I just can't stand these two in scenes together, they are *so* fabulous.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 22 2007, 11:53 AM)
I've been loving Y&R lately!

I don't think the two characters are anything alike. For one, Chow seems much nicer, not nearly the devious mastermind Hayward was. Right now he is searching for answers after the love of his life is brutally murdered. I love me some Dru, but he's well within his rights. I'm convinced he's a red herring as the stalker or Carmen's killer.

I think David Chow has a lot of potential and I agree he's a red herring. I bet the stalker is the real killer trying to throw the police off track.

I cannot stand Janna. I really hope she manages to find a clue and the killer takes her out.

• Members

Loving the Colleen/Victoria scenes. I liked how comfortable Colleen felt with Victoria and how much of a good stepmother she was to Colleen. Who would have thought they'd get to this place a year ago

Victoria Rowell's hair is really long straightened out. She looked gorgeous

Dru and Sharon rock as best friends. I never would have expected this but they support each other so well. I love how they are there for each other and I love that they genuinly care about each other.

Amber is on way too much

Are they trying to make this Cain into the real Philip? Um isnt he too young?

Archived