Y&R Discussion: Week of January 22nd

• Members

Paul was packing some hotness...Sorry, but Maggie needs to go 'buh-bye' soon...

As for the rest of the show...I picked up on some things that made me think:

1. If Kane (sp) isn't Kay's son, and he leaves town shortly after, I bet anything that Amber will set her sights on Daniel

2. The more Sharon keeps talking about the past with Nick, and Jack keeps talking about the past w/Phyllis, the more I

think that both will be parting ways before they even realize it.

The show overall was just 'eh' for me...it held my attention but it wasn't anything fantastic to grin about.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

|Aww, I'm starting to warm up to Maggie a little bit. Their scenes were a complete bore until the clothes came off :D

I think you mean Jill's son :lol: And I want to believe that Cane is only a red herring, but something tells me that LML won't surprise me in the slightest.

Oh yeah! Fgures the minute I start enjoying Jack and Sharon, they're slowly drifting apart. I think today was the beginning of the end. They didn't say much about it, but the way the two were acting, it was very evident.

• Members

Those were Non Alcoholic Drinks, Amber got Cane to show Lilly how to make the drinks that were called "Safe Sex On The Beach"........ :rolleyes:

I was eating when they showed the scene where Pheilla reopened her stab wound, that was just plain nasty......IMHO

• Members

Double Posted by accident, so will add my additional thoughts here........:)

How did Brad know what language wasn't included in Interpol testing/training? :rolleyes:

This whole art story can't be over quick enough, then hopefully Brad can go back to the supporting character that he is.......

• Members

I love Paul and Maggie, didn't expect that! I maybe wouldn't mind them sticking around as a couple. It would be nice if Paul's kids returned. It's so weird that he and Jack are fathers, but never mention their kids. Especially Paul, he N-E-V-E-R mentions them.

• Members

I loved that line. I didnt think there was anything wrong with it. It's defiently how close girlfriends would talk with each other

no they werent. Daniel said that if he and Lily were a few years older they'd drink to that. Amber than said that she knows a few non-alcoholic drinks that Cain can make for them.

• Members

PAUL: "As much as I would like to stay here and finish these barbecue chips with you... doody calls."

RoFL!

I know he said 'duty,' but wow... just a funny thought.

I once had sex with a man who looks just like Doug Davidson. They could've been twins.

Archived