Y&R Discussion: Week of January 22nd

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

VR looked amazing today. I too loved her hair. I think her flashes of Carmen are great.

I don't know about David Chow, but I am glad that VI is actually getting something to do on this show unlike his former place of employment.

Yep, that's about all I got on this show.

• Members

Yes, my girl Dru looked FIERCE today. Men should be dropping at her feet not that slut Sharon, or that ditz FauxNina. I call BS on hunky Cane being attracted to THAT. Speaking of CandyCane, I hope his speech improves, because as of now caption comes in handy.

• Members

Amber Moore grates my every nerve on this show. She's like a bad rash that just won't go away. Her voice is far more annoying than LikeOhmigodLily, and I thought I'd never say that! LOL.

She's a much better fit on B&B.

Instead of hunting for the "real" Phillip Chancellor III, they should just bring back Nina and Phillip IV as a 16 year old boy. You know how much Amber loves her young'uns.

• Members

Sheila is a stupid b!tch! To purposely re-open her wound was beyond idiotic. I hope they let her silly ass bleed to death.

I'm so happy Brad and Victor got there asses tied up. They thing they run EVERYTHING and really all they run is there mouth.

• Members

Were those alcoholic drinks that Lily and Cane made? Have Daniel and Lily aged 3 years over the last 6 months? :unsure:

Jack and Sharon are growing on me. I just hated them at the beginning, because they were trying too hard, always sucking face!

Paul and Maggie are such a snoozefest, but at least we're seeing Paul and that's good. Doug Davidson deserves airtime for the time he's put on this show. Maggie isn't that bad either.

Victor and Brad = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived