AMC: Monday

• Members

Gosh...I love Maggie so much. Just seeing her there made me smile. I want her back on the show and WITH somebody other than Bianca! Pronto!

Oh my God...you know what would be amazing yet gross at the same time, and really just nasty? Zoe and Maggie.

Come on. You know you want to reach for the bucket!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was with erica hoping that biotch babe was dead today. Poor stupid josh is setting himself up to get hurt by that stupid babe, if jr takes little adam, which he will, there's no way she will stay with his stupid azz. I loved the jr/kendall scenes, and I love the little double cross kendall is doing against josh, kendall is killing two birds with one stone, hurting babe by losing little adam and making sure josh/babe's relationship doesn't last by her losing little adam.LMAO. Who know's what she's gonna do to jr. I might be the only one but I prefer erica with jeff, at least he can act. I will never get why amc just didn't find away to put erica back with david, he's better looking and a much better actor than jeff/jack put together. I actually like Zarf, and I think amc just found their loophole on how to get binks with a man. An I definantly think its jonathan thats the killer, hello he had no problem killing his brother braden, its not far fetched that he would kill his sister erin. If not him then its someone not on the canvas, because I don't know if they are using this zack stuff just to throw us off or if its for real. Because both the possible suspects that we know of that could of killed his mom are dead, in michael and alex sr.

• Members

Welcome back Kanewomen! I've missed seeing your posts!

Babe deserves everything she has got coming to her in my books. I am so over my Babe love. I want to see her go down. Her and Josh deserve each other!

GO J.R! GET CAREY FREE!

Kendall and J.R's scenes were awesome. Lish and Jacob possess a rare chemistry and we haven't seen them one on one in a while. It made me miss their friendship and I hope, over time, they slowly get back to that point. But I don't want to see it rushed. Jacob was looking so hot today with semi-bed head. But Jacob is always hot :lol

• Members

Lord, yes! Way too much machismo in one room. I wanted to scream at them all to just STFU already.

Erica was awesome today.

I was really feeling Kendall and Josh. I hope their friendship is renewed.

The Babe/Zoe seems were good. I do want Zoe to just come out with the truth instead of thinking about how the residents of PV will react. One thing that annoys me about this story is the lack of entourage for Zarf. With or without a serial killer on the loose he wouldn't be going anywhere without bodyguards. Not to mention all the other syncophants that usually acompany huge rock stars.

• Members

JR and Kendell made me ill today. Physically ill. I didn't find them hot today. As some one said before me it seemed more as if he was just hoping for some ass and he was just a pervy, dorky frat boy asking for some when he was with Kendell. Adding in the grabbing and such and I just wasn't pleased at all. More oever I had no clue what Kendell's motivations were today. It was all across the board today and I had no clue what she was doing or where she was coming from.

Was she double crossing Josh or JR? Was she aligning herself with JR? What the hell was she doing today. I have no clue and at best the JR/Kendell scenes were contrived peices of stupidity. I never saw any chemistry between them but today was just sickening.

Zarf/Babe was good. I like that atleast someone is not closed minded and/or bigoted in the Valley of Pines.

The rest of the episode was rather lack luster. Ryan/Zach/Tad and Josh/Erica/Bianca just seemed boring at best. This was one of the worst episodes i've seen in a while. Short of Zarf/Babe I enjoyed nothing on the show today. Blech!

• Members

As best I could tell, she's not double crossing either one. I think the idea is to help JR get custody of Little A and then JR will be fine with Josh getting Babe. I hope Kendall has second thoughts though. She's helping JR take little A's mother away just so Ryan doesn't find out he has a daughter. Come to your sense Kendall, please!!

The Babe propping today was just horrid. I hated the way Josh gave that "babe is wonderful" speech to Erica. WTH?? I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I like Babe and I don't think she needs that sort of over the top propping.

• Members

I agree with you. I think Babe is honestly a b!tch. The only times I liked her was when she was with JR (REALLY with him not in her usual half assed way) or when she was being a b!tch and not acting like she wasn't. I HATE when she acts like a b!tch and is described like a saint (which is 98% of the time). It doesn't work for me and never will LOL.

I think Kendall is doing this because well I don't think she cares if Babe loses the kid since she kept Bianca's kid for like a year LOL. And the way I see it if she doesn't spill on JR then he won't spill on her which would mean that Josh would get Babe while JR gets the baby and Josh (who I don't buy cares about Little Adam one bit but just the tramp) will keep his mouth shut which means she has Ryan as only Spike's father. The alternative is she will tell on JR and then he'll tell on Kendall/Josh which would basically = Babe most likely "dumping" both JR and Josh.

• Members

Amanda L. Beall = Babe Propping. She wrote the breakdown, so of course I'm not surprised every scene contained scripture from the BIL bible. :rolleyes: Not to mention filled with "skank, slut, tramp, whore," superlatives whenever Kendall or JR talked about Babe.

What I couldn't stand was that collection of scenes in the Emergency Room featuring Erica, Binks and Stalker Fetus. I mean, did it all have to consist of Babe, as if Babe wasn't already being talked about in the scenes with Kendall and JR AS WELL AS Babe having her own scenes with Zoe?! I swear to -- this episode was soooooo effing Babe-heavy, it was ridiculous.

Also, how Erica just brushed off Danielle being in the hospital as the Lazy Serial Killer's latest attempted victim. I'm sorry, but didn't Erica, Dani and Reggie have tons of scenes together during Lily and the Hot Girls storyline? Now she's acting like she doesn't even care?

I don't really need to mention how I hated all three of the Machismo Boys today. Ryan most of all. Zach's pressing my nerves, but I can at least understand his anger and frustration. But I'm tired of how Ryan will take any situation, and turn it into All About Ryan. Somehow, this whole thing became about Erin and HER death -- not the fact that that useless sister of his was just a piddly little pawn in a much larger game. I don't know why the Laverys feel sooooo effing entitled.

Josh is a damn stalker, and that's all there is to it. He crossed the line WEEKS ago. If this is supposed to be viewed as romantic star crossed lovers fare, then I'm sorry. Get a better writer and get a better actor... as well as involve characters that are actually emontional investment worthy.

• Members

Yeah, those were the scenes that pretty much put me on Babe overload too. We were seeing Babe be loyal, accepting ect. in the Babe/Zoe scenes, so we didn't need Josh lecturing Erica about it. The writers must really think we are thick.

That crossed my mind, but it isn't so much Babe losing Little A that bothers me. It's little A losing Babe. I like Babe, but she kept Miranda from Bianca and is possibly keeping Tad from his kid, so a few months of her own medicine might do her good. Little A shouldn't have to pay for what Babe's done though.

I agree JY was looking good yesterday. I hope he re-signs with the show.

• Members

I also loved the JR/Kendall scenes. I hope they do work through his nearly killing her and become friends again because imo their chemistry is so much better than Zendall's.

Erica's hoping that Babe was killed was really funny.

ITA that Jeffrey Carlson overdoes the theatrical acting. I'm not sure if it's because he thinks Zarf should always appear to be phony or if he just hasn't figured out how to tone it down for TV as opposed to the stage. Either way, it's always annoyed me.

I hated the Ryan/Tad/Zach scenes, although I did like how Tad reminded Zach how he was arrested for a murder he didn't commit and refused to plead his innocence. If anyone should understand what Zarf is doing, it's Zach!

I ff'd through most of the Jonathan scenes, but I did catch the end when Lily asked him when the old Jonathan came back. I'm crossing my fingers that he is the killer after all. :P

Archived