AMC: Monday

• Members

Ok first, Jonathan needs to STFU and leave my Amanda alone!

I thought that was pretty funny when Erica came to the hospital, and once she found out Kendall was ok - you could totally tell she sorta hoped Babe was attacked and/or killed. haha

Anyway, I'm loving the Kendall/JR scenes so far - I've always enjoyed their friendship (not romance relationship) - so I'm hoping maybe this is legit and they can become friends again...we'll have to wait and see.

I'm enjoying the Babe/Zarf scenes so far - mainly bc I feel so bad for Zarf thanks to Jeffrey's amazing acting ability in this role. You can tell he's very upset and doesn't want the truth that the vial has estrogen stuff in them to come out.

The Zach/Tad/Ryan scenes are annoying so far - I just don't like these 3 guys together when they are fighting or trying to figure out a mystery...I dont know - I just don't enjoy them that much.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR is looking smoking hot today! I like his and Kendall's relationship and miss it. I hope they can build a friendship again.

I liked the scenes with Zarf and Babe today.

That was all I was able to watch because we lost power.

• Members

JR was looking all kinds of hot, frumpled hair and all!! YUM!!!

Also I think they dropped the ball with a JR/Kendall (Jendall) pairing years ago!! They were smoking the scenes they had which were hot sex. And they are even hotter today....Why don't I back up over there. LOL!!!!

• Members

Yes - I'm LOVING the Kendall/JR scenes today - I can't believe how much I missed their flirty friendly relationship.

Kendall is being such a b.itch, but a LIKEABLE b.itch. Alicia is totally winning me over today, not that she hasn't already years ago. And of course Jacob looks hot as ever ;)

• Members

Kendall, STFU! I hate this b.i.t.c.h. with a passion! I feel for Zarf/Zoe because he really has no one on his side but Babe. Erica has me ROTFLMAO. She was hoping that it was Babe that had been attacked and I'm right there with her. Josh is an obsessed stalker. I wish he would get his balls out of Babe's purse and man up.

• Members

Um ok - HOT HOT HOT!

JR: "Oh come on Kendall. We can work together again...you know, like when you used to do me...and I used to do you. Mutual gratification ;)"

Man I've really missed these two working together - I hope we see lots more....

GROSS! I knew it had to be Jeff that took Erica. Now they are kissing - and it looked JUST like the scene on DH last night.

• Members

Great cliffhangers today!

MAGGIE :) Can't wait to see her with Bianca tomorrow.

Loved seeing Lily for once...I actually miss her...and her scenes with Jonathan should be good tomorrow - "The bad Jonathan is back."

Even that ending with Josh finding Babe and Zarf in the tunnels with JR and Kendall looking on...I can't believe he'll admit to murder to save himself embarrassment from the world finding out he's turning himself into a woman!

• Members

Dang it, I know it's wrong but I...love...JR...and...Kendall (as friends, as dysfunctional, snarky friends)! But he almost killed her and her baby however accidentally (meaning he wanted to really kill Babe) and his remorse quotient is iffy at best (yet better than Babe's who takes revenge stock in company as her gifts for being a vile bitch). Anyways, I enjoyed the JR/Kendall scenes a lot, their's that nice, familiar "umph" to their interactions. Uh-oh, Kendall said deal...I'm hopeful there'll be no real follow through though - they need to slowly, slowly progress with that whole "reunion" thing.

The Zarf/Babe scenes are well acted, particuarly by him and they have a nice chemistry, but they both irritate me. Loved the cheerleader line though. But the whole "They all judge me. They'll all judge me. Wah, Wah." What are you doing Mrs. Judgemental Transgender Universe? And the drama queen confessions of murder are as irritating and non-helpful as when Zach did it back in 2005, woman-up already!

That last Jonathan and Lily scene was tight. "You're the old Jonathan again." Foretelling?

Jeff and Erica. Eww. Really eww. Erica, gosh!

LOL at Erica's little glimmer of hope when she thought Babe had met her maker. Bad Ms. Kane, bad, lol.

• Members

Agreed. And I am growing rather weary of hearing the names Zarf and zoe. I am on overload.

And it's not just the bad dialogue from a "professional" writer who fancies themselves Noel Coward. I feel that theater thang from Jeff too much in the most highly dramatic scenes. I am weary of his "crying voice," whimpering and simpering. Grow a pair, and by pair I mean breasts or ovaries...whatever.

I know it's nuts, but Zarf/Zoe really keeps reminding me of Frasier Crane at his most pathetic and simulataneously arrogant, working that erudite learned accent, Ac-TOResque presentation, and over-dramatisizing of everything. I know people like Jeffrey Carlson a lot, and he is a talented actor, but in this role, with this story and with McT's dialogue, it's too much for me to enjoy on a daily basis.

Since it's McT's mantra, "soul attraction" and then from Babe's own lips today, "love is love" and "it doesn't matter what the sets of body parts are"(paraphrasing)...then Babe and Zarf/Zoe should be very happy together and I hope they are. Oh...wait, that won't happen cause Babe's straight and her orientation isn't like that...only lesbians/gays.

The shouting match between Tad, Zach and Ryan...oh god, how headache-inducing. I left the room at one point because I couldn't listen to it anymore. I think the show's done a good job of presenting the urgency of the situation...today I felt these scenes were just overdoing it...or maybe it's a cumulative thang over a few shows. That may actually be poor direction than anything else.

Erica was funny. Colin needs to work on his Erica snark, imo...it comes off cruel more often than just Kendall-esque. Colin's improved a lot but has some difficulty moderating his tone from emotion to emtion. Like he's on FULL POWER!!! most all the time (the best of example of when he's not is certain scenes with his sisters).

I want to like JR and Kendall's friendship so much and I did enjoy seeing them in scenes today...seemed like a nice break from the SK story. But I have never gotten a sexual chemistry between them. Not in the way JY plays it with Kendall, more pathetic and pervy, horn dog, frat boy mentality...not as sophisticated about it as i wish he was.

Then there's the whole Kendall forgiving him (even if for insta-unaborted-brother), only 7 monthish after he almost snuffed out not only her life...but Spike's? To help her brother hook up with Babe? No sale!

The Kanes are still McTZombies.

Well, ole Mags didn't let us down...all that time in Paris has done nothing for her "flair" for fashion. I just think Maggie looks like a little kid with Bianca who's come along more as a mature woman (and that may just be how the actor's have grown-up over time). Give The Cheater HELL Bianca and kick her back across the Atlantic to a some curb in Paris.

There's a lot of viable suspects but the tie-in with Zach's past still seems to be the really difficult part. But couldn't they just explain that away as someone investigating it to frame Zach for current PV misdeeds.

Archived