AMC: Monday

• Members

You raise a great point that I really haven't put much thought into. No one can deny that Babe is a GREAT mother to that little boy - she is caring, loving, and supportive to Little A and I think taking him away from his mother at that young of an age would be really detrimental to him.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get the impression that Josh/Babe is going to be the couple that comes out of this triangle. So maybe the idea is to give Babe justification to turn against JR when he and Kendall set Babe up to lose Little A. Otherwise why shouldn't JR just tell her he can't forgive her and ask for joint custody. I know he signed those papers, but is Babe really going to keep Little A's father from him at this point? I hope they don't make JR look like the bad guy yet again just so Babe can come out of this clean. He already tried to kill her. She does need anymore justification?

I'm starting to agree with the people who think Del is guilty. He was acting so odd yesterday.

• Members

I'm not looking forward to this storyline at all. If it's true about having Kendell help JR take Little Adam away from Babe then it's just more baby keeping, stealing and more underhanded-ness in store. They would have Kendell trying to keep away parents from there respective childs virtually at the same time. On one hand with Emma and Ryan and then on the other Babe and Little Adam. Add in last years Madden get away so she could take Spike away from Ryan and i'm justn ot looking for another rehased story with virtually the same people involved.

And I don't like the way Kendell is being written either. These past few months I have found myself just getting increasingly anger with her over the Emma/Ryan/Annie lie. Having this on top would just be unbearable. More over Kendell is written like a herione more or less and I don't see the point of trashing her character just so Megan can push storyline. They have pretty much written her as the heroine of AMC. Ever since Greenlee left. So I don't see the point of throwing away her growth and progression just for this.

It's just another lather. rinse. repeat. storyline. :rolleyes:

I get the impression that Josh/Babe is going to be the couple that comes out of this triangle.

That's the way I think it's going to turn out to. Have Babe lose a custody battle. Then have Josh pick up the peices try to make her feel better and trying to make her happy (Tad and Dixie repeat when Dixie lost custody of JR basically since Megan just won't let go of the Babe = new generation Dixie deal with it veiwers). Have Josh and Kendell be at odds with one another. (adds to the drama if they have the siblings at eachother's throats) Then have Josh some how finagle it so Babe get's back custody and insta bonafide Kane/Carey family added with Kendell's remorse over helping JR take Little Adam with Babe, Babe forgiving her and baby Josh Jr. on the way to cement the Carey/Kane ties and you basically have Megan's storyline for 07'. I don't doubt that she wil some how make Baby Kane/Carey's enterance to the world a big deal either. I fully expect some natural disaster to occur on the due date or have something happen when the baby is born.

• Members

Ryass needs to STFU and pay attention to his serial killer brother who recently said that that the rage was in him before the tumor.

He needs to remember all he did to help Jonathan and just STFU already.

JR and Kendall are the ick factor. He's like some horndoggy school kid. Their scenes were okay, but I hate Kendall being reduced to working with JR after what he did to her and Spike.

I like scenes with Zach and Tad, but Ryan ruined those. He's so out of place with the "Big boys" :rolleyes:

Josh was making me sick with his "Babe is love" ish. The Babe propping is out of control. I HATE Erica kissing the fetus's ass :angry:

Archived