Days: Friday, December 29th

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said, I'm sure there's more to the story. I just had trouble believing Benjy would give Patch the death card. I guess it reminded me of Reilly. I gotta tell myself now "Hogan's writing this show... Hogan's writing this show"... :lol::lol::lol:

Whatever the case, it is interesting.

• Members

I finally got to watch the whole show, and it was such an exciting episode...Damm so much happened in all the stories....First off i loved that different characters just kept popping up in the episode...Kate and Will had a couple scenes with Lucas' hallucinations, Marlena showed up at the hospital, Abe showed up at the crime scene, and Tek only had the first scene...It just goes to show you never know what to expect with Days now, and i love that..

the Lexie scenes were actually really well done..Lexie has sure got herself in quite a quandary..and i love it.. RJ rocked today...Also Ali and James were excellent today...the rape scenes were well done, and i'm glad we didn't see it..EJ is such a delicious villian...This twist is going to prove so much drama...

Also i liked the bo, hope, patrick scenes...Hope finally had her baby, a couple months too late...but oh well...and I was happy Patrick finally told the truth....

Finally the benji scenes were interesting..I'm guessing he's going to continue to pop up from time to time..

• Administrator

What a way to close out the year.

James Scott is so fabulous in the role of Elvis Dimera. EJ is such a great villain and I can't help but root for him even though he raped Sami.

I cannot wait for 2007.

Keep up the awesome work, Hogan and Meg!!

• Members

I think that pretty much sums it up. And IA, overall 2006 was a good year for DAYS.

Sami and EJ and Bo and Hope were the highlight. Being spoiler free is awesome! No clue that EJ was going to demand sex (and am also happy that it happened off screen).

I also love how characters are appearing mid-episode, something DAYS didn't do a lot previously. Marlena appearing right when she needed to was NICE.

Archived