Days: Friday, December 29th

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So far today I'm loving Evil EJ and Possibly Evil Benjy. Can't wait to see more of both of them. Lexie is a twit. I've really enjoyed Patrick the past few days. And Hope sure does look good for just having gone through labor...her lipstick isn't even smugged.

• Members

Bo and Marlena... Bo and Marlena!!! Fangirl EEK! Flashback to 1984! I loved how she went nuts on him, because it makes sense. In her mind, in that situation, not thinking rationally, what she knows is that Bo was supposed to be there, John was OFF the case and Bo left, John ended up shot and barely hanging on. I haven't seen the episode, just the J&M scenes... dammit, why neglect to use DH for the entire episode and rob us of the scene where Marlena finds out?

• Members

I loved the throwback to 1984, too, though the logistics freak in me wants to beat her and say, "Hey Doc, he didn't put a gun to John's head! Bo had more important things to deal with than control your husband's impulses!" lol. Still - it was great.

Nice to see Benjy today. WTF is with this Sonia? He definitely seems darker. It's obvious he had more purpose than just returning to town when he learned of Steve and Kayla. He's mixed up with EJ somehow.

I hope Celeste and Lexie share scenes regarding this before Lexie's gone. It's needed, now that they're both so heavily involved.

• Members

And you know, I have never seen the scene where Marlena goes off on Bo for leaving Roman on the island after he was shot.

Marlena is sick with grief, because it's like it's happening all over again, but what the hell was Bo supposed to do?! Stay there and finish the mission while his pregnant, kidnapped wife is on her own? When Marlena finds out, she'll have to eat alot of crow.

• Members

WOW, today was even better than yesterday's show! I was so spooked out with EJ/Sami. Actually, I love them now and want a triangle with Lucas. The problem is it's rape. Why rape? I guess Hogan is tapping into Sami's history and using that to make her stronger somehow. I'm going to wait and see how this plays out. On a side note, I NOW see what the big deal is with James Scott and EJ. I love what Hogan and company has done with the character.

Bo and Hope were excellent today. I keep wondering why they have short scenes, but those short scenes did them justice. I'm feeling for Patrick and I thought he was an okay actor during his time under JER's pen. WOW! If only he had acted this way before. Now, I don't want him to go.

Abe/Lexie/Roman was good, too. I'm not that interested in Abe/Lexie, but I still watched. Actually, I don't FF Days. The new writing team has managed to keep my interest in all the stories. I can now tolerate every character.

I did want to say something about Days and ATWT. The closer we are to seeing Hogan's vision, the more I'm seeing the similarities between ATWT and Days. There were a few instances I saw with Simon/Katie (ATWT) and Lucas/Sami. Now, I'm seeing more. After comparing this and last week's worth of shows, I wonder if JP and company took Hogan's ideas and used them for ATWT? Remember the whole skeleton in Carly/Jack's basement on ATWT? Well, there was a skeleton in the church basement Max and Mimi found in Days. Also, remember Paul's hallucinations when he was dying in the cabin after Emily shot him (ATWT)? Well, Lucas was in a very similar cabin (with snow and all) hallucinating. OMG, this is just too freaky! I can't help but wonder if Hogan was going to use these ideas on ATWT during his last year and now is using them on Days? Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm loving Days! I'm actually excited and anxious to see the next episode. This hasn't happened in a long time. I can't get through the commercials fast enough and I feel the need to rewatch every episode. WTG, Hogan and Team! I knew you all would come through!

• Members

AMAZING show.

What a surprise Benji having a wife. That was a shock. It seems he is in deep. I got the feeling he is being forced to do something. His wife mentioned they have a child so maybe they were threatened and that is why he gave Steve the card. He seemed very reluctant to do that. I like how he kissed Steve on each side of his cheek before giving him the card.

I loved Lucas and his hallucinations. The Will one was kind of emotional and I found the Kate one hilarious. I thought those really added to the episode.

Ali rocked today. So did James Scott. He made me want to slap him at times but you couldn't help but be mesmerized by him. I love how Sami was strong and not a weak mess. The way she told him off and threw things at him at the end. She was so defiant even with what he did to her. I liked that.

Roman needs to lay off. I get that he needs the info from Lexie but she told him enough to get him to back off a bit. I was happy when Abe spoke up for her. I do think we need some Celeste scenes though because Lexie is in this deep now.

Bo and Hope was perfect. The birth was dramatic and I like how it redeemed Patrick in a way and led to him confessing. I got chills when he told Bo to be afraid of EJ. The moment when Bo and Hope talked about Zack was nice. Good stuff there.

I love the way Marlena showed up. I didn't need a scene of her finding out because I think we got enough of her reaction on Wednesday when she learned John went after EJ. Her reaction was one of her knowing something bad would happen and it did. I like how she was strong intially and began to lose it when she bumped into Bo. That Bo/Marlena scene was awesome!! Shades of 1984 and I loved it. DH and PR rocked. I love how John said the word "killer" and looked at Steve. Nice dramatic element there and was a good way of building on the story.

Very good end to 2006. Days is going into 2007 on fire.

• Members

Favorite scene today was Sami telling EJ that if he hurt Will or Lucas she would hunt him down and kill him. I know Sami was a victim today, but she still maintained her fighting spirit throughout this episode. Great job by Allison Sweeney today. EJ was so evil today. James Scott is doing an remarkable job at making him so bad! When they were in the car after the cop stopped them, and EJ slowly turned his head back around towards Sami with this evil evil smirk on his face; it just sent a chill up my spine. I also liked the Marlena and Bo scene at the end. I know she will apologize later, but it was so understandable right now for her to go off on Bo. It was another awesome show. It wasn't long ago that this time of action would have taken a month to get through, instead it lasted 2 days. Awesome job by everyone today.

Archived