Days: Friday, December 29th

• Members

Please, side-stepping the debate of if it was or wasn't rape, Sami ALREADY shot herself in the foot. She told EJ not to reveal a word about their sex session to Lucas, which means that she, essentially, WILL commit a lie of omission to Lucas, he'll somehow find out about the EJami sex session and he'll still yell and scream at her. Rinse and repeat. Sami, you NEVER learn, do you?!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In that same line, Sami first called it "blackmail." If I were a betting man, I would lay odds that the NBC recap says "sex" when it gets published, just like all of the spoilers debated the act building the tension until Friday's eppy.

That said, that was one of the best soap eppies I have ever seen. James and Alison will both brilliant.

• Members

LoL! Just read this over at SoapCity:

"I Have Been Out Of Town For The Holidays, And Would You Believe Haven't Seen An Episode Since Dec. 21.

Now I Get Back And Hope Has Had Her Baby, John Has Been Shot, Is Sami Raped By E.j... Why Is It That When You Are Watching It Daily, Things Don't Seem To Move Much. Then A Week Goes By And All Hell Breaks Loose."

So true.

• Members

I sure hope Benjy isn't mixed up with Stefano, because that would be a heavy rewrite of history. Benjy was never evil. In fact, he pointed at Stefano and said something along the lines of "you're the bad one" when he was younger. Stefano was so shocked he gave up on torturing Roman and Diana right then and there.

But it is nice to have him back on the canvas. I'm sure there's more to this. He could be fearing for his life, for all we know.

All in all, a great episode and what a solid way to wrap up 2006. Hogie, you didn't disappoint me. :)

• Members

It wouldn't be a rewrite at all. Benjy was a child when that happened nearly 20 years ago. He's been off-screen ever since. We don't know what happened while Benjy was away from Salem. He could've came into contact with Stefano after Orion, his grandfather, died. Orion was the one that protected him from Stefano. Orion whisked Benjy away so Stefano couldn't influence the child. With Orion dead, Stefano could have came into contact with Benjy, turned the entire story upside down to make it look like Stefano was the concerned father and it was Orion and the Bradys that kept Benjy away. Stefano is pretty convincing and could definitely brainwash Benjy into thinking whatever he wanted. Is it a rewrite in history? No. It's giving Benjy a backstory.

• Members

Ekkk....when EJ was touching Sami's face, and had his fingers on her lips/mouth....that was just distrubing and chilling...ick.

Ali and James did great good with the rape scene.

The Benji stuff was very intriguing. I hope the character stays around. It is such a shame that Lexie is leaving, since both of her brothers are now in town.

Archived