Y&R: OMG this is NOT necessary!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What are these folks doing, taking a page from other writers for storylines that will bore the viewers to tears...

Just put a rest to the art storyline; put an end to the Jana mystery (cause there isn't one) and get rid of a few people that don't have a purpose on the show and give us some storylines that will glue me to the tv.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 17 2006, 10:19 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why don't they drop their AWFUL story? It is the main thing dragging it down and has been HUGELY unpopular. Without this I don't think there would be nearly as many complaints about the show. I like Korbel, but NO MORE RELIQUARY!

Same way I feel Chris, other than the Reliquary storyline the show is pretty good. It takes up enough time as it is, I don't need to see more of it on my screen.

This story needs to go :angry:

• Members

King Reilly, you evil bastard. :P:lol: As long as LML keep this up, you just might get your wish, though.

This is exactly what Carolyn Hinsey was talking about. All of LML's passion is going into stories involving her pathetic new characters and it's getting way out of hand.

I also have a strong suspicion that Y&R is being written by committee now. In a recent SOD (12/19, "The Year In Soaps," p. 41), Barbara Bloom discussed how LML, CBS, Bell Television, and Sony all discuss storyline, which might explain why the show looks like it's going through some identity crisis. One minute, it's the social issue show, next it's the mystery show, and so on. You get the sense that the show no longer has one singular vision anymore. I hope this isn't true, but it's just a suspicion on my part.

Archived