OLTL: Nora spoiler!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She definitely needs a STORY though. A GOOD story. Not just random bickering with Lindsay, but a story with a beginning, middle and an end.

Four-year contract sounds good though, although we all know what a contract means in television nowadays... not a damn thing.

• Members

What the heck!!??? This came out of nowhere. Well good for ABCD and OLTL for keeping her own. I wonder if Lindsey and Nora will fight over Bo and this new character that is coming on, Miles? Is Dr. Boring Paige still around these days, I thought GL was shameful for not letting Crystal Chappell out of her contract to go to OLTL but I see they know what they were doing because had CC left she would be doing NOTHING!! And at least at GL they seem committed in some ways to giving her a story.

Good for OLTL/Nora fans!!!

• Members

I am absolutely, 100% stunned! No matter how bad the show is, I'm tuning in full time once her storyline begins. Nora is my favorite character and Bo and Nora are my favorite couple. I cannot wait for this to begin!

Luckily I aquired some classic ATWT episodes which feature Hilary B. Smith as Margo so I've been getting my fix another way. She is fabulous and I'm just so stunned and excited by this news!

• Members

I'm stunned. It's one of many changes they need to make -- like strapping their well balls on and bringing back Dan and Heather. However, this is a good step and it's been a very very long time since OLTL took a good step.

Archived