OLTL: Nora spoiler!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see that. Carolyn could be where the author of the P&G blog got the info about CH from since I thought it was odd that a person that works for P&G would have that kind of info over an ABC source. That is why I was weary of posting it anywhere after I read it on Friday.

• Members

Great news. I wonder if a contract is up next for Cat Hickland. I sure hope so. Maybe they'll bring in Timothy Stickney more as RJ or even put him back on contract. Heck, we might even get to see Pamela Payton-Wright as Addie. It's about damned time. I think this may just be a sign of things to come. Dare I say, goodbye Dena Higley?!

• Members

Stunned doesn't begin to describe it. Happy, definitely, but also very, very curious. It is QUITE an abrupt about face -- the only way they could have been clearer about her desiring her exit was if they had her dead by a toilet stall. I just don't see this story idea coming from Higley, Valentini or Frons. So WHO requested/demanded this story and this contract?

It's a bit of a stretch to have Nora move in with Asa, but I suspect the sets for her own house have been long cannibalized for other sets. I suspect it will have to do with Matthew. I'd guess Paige is not long for the canvas if Nora and Lindsay are fighting over Bo, but it is rather quick work for Bo. I'm not overly greedy, but it would be easier to build the feud over RJ's or even Troy's affections at the moment. It is no doubt cheaper to use an on-contract RSW than get back a hopefully now busy TDS or TT.

• Members

Maybe it's just me, but something seems odd about all this. First of all, I couldn't find it at TVGuide's website, and if it is in their weekly magazine, what page number and issue is it in?

I'm sorry, but I'm just a little suspicious about this after the way they have treated her and others in the past. Something about this smells fishy to me. I hope and pray that it is true, but I don't know, something about it just seems odd to me. But then again, that's only my opinion.

• Members

More ABC BS. OLTL has been trying to reunite Bo and Nora for 3 damn years. I'll beleive it when I see it. Feud with Lindsay? Well been there and done that. Both women have grown and moved on from that and to put them back to fighting over Bo is not only pointless but a huge step backwards for the both of them. OLTL must be really desperate if they plan on rehashing a storyline that many fans hated to begin with

• Members

Scotty, it is more than just opinion. It IS an abrupt about face, and goes against what one is seeing on screen. It takes some cheek to print a false TV Guide article, but can be done on an anonymous board. Phantomfan at ABC had many fooled last year somewhere about this time.

• Members

Thanks, A2sassy. I didn't mean to cast any aspersions. I was 'thinking aloud' why someone could be skeptical or cautious about this news, especially in view of the rumor about Easton being out. It raises a lot of questions about what might be going on. I don't know TV Guide's lead time, but the contract wasn't just offered yesterday.

Anyone else find it funny Frons isn't claiming any credit? He wasn't shy about his role in the extension last year.

Archived