Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked that we didn't get any of the stupid Girl/FlyBoy love affair.

And I KNEW that [!@#$%^&*] was evil! I never trust girls with pixie haircuts on TV.

I missed a bit or so, were Claire's "parents" actors or the real deal?

• Members

It was a okay show. I think the only reason I found this episode okay was that they dragged some of the stuff with Ali Larter's character a bit too long. However it's still some of the best stuff I've seen out of any of the primetime show's this season. Heroes is still my favorite.

• Members

I'm the opposite, I love evil Nikki but seriously hope that Clueless Nikki died.

I'm excited about this Monday's episode. It will be November 6th the day Hiro saw New York hit with the A Bomb. How are they going to prevent that from happening? Is pixie chick there to cut out the artist's brain? So many questions, hopefully the answers will be riveting.

• Members

Very cool episode. I was worried that EvilNikki was dead...but nope, there she is @ the end. I like all the characters on this show. Nice twist that Matt's wife was having an affair on him. I suspected that Micah had secret powers but was not expecting to see it tonight. And I'm guessing that Isaac is missing because of the secret girl, who showed up @ his door last week.

Archived