Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter can copy other people powers when he's near him, not steal (he can copy them, but then it wears off and can't do it unless he's around him again)... so Issac would still need to be around.

Best moment was the end, when Hiro finally got through to Issac and Peter. And I can't wait to learn more about Niki and DL, but I have to wonder if Micah has hidden powers since both parents have powers.

• Members

Well last night was a good show...not the best, but good. I think it was an eppie just to set up what's coming soon.

D.L....I love that he can phase (is that the right term...Kitty Prydelike) in and out of walls.

As for Save the Cheerleader...Save the World...Corny, but Genius.

• Members

I"m pissed, because my dvr cut off right at the end..when the chick was showing up at the artists place? what happened?

the episode was pretty good...I kind of missed Adrian Pasdar's character though...But the twist with chick working with Claire's father was crazy...didn't see that coming...And that made the episode for me..

• Members

I'm still confused with her powers... and the whole end with her and DL is confusing too. I have to wonder how DL doesn't believe her, when he has powers of his own too.

And I' so mad that that girl is really working for HRG!! I was hoping she would be like Ando.

Archived