Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Ok so, I can't watch tonight because I watch it the next day with my roommate. But my guess on "Someone flies...Someone dies" is that it's gonna be DL who dies. Although, I find it hard to guess because, if not mistaken, everyone is shown in the glimpse of the future when Peter becomes the bomb.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy Crap, what an ending...this has been a big week of death and shocking endings on my favorite shows...There were a lot of scenes that stood out for me tonight...

-Peter saving Invisible Man from HRG by flying away (awesome)

-claire confronting her father, very emotional scenes..Hayden rocked tonight...

-Radio-active Man, Matt, and the new chick teaming up to stop HRG..and great cliffhanger with that storyline...next week looks awesome...

-Hiro leaving Ando to go on his own...Hopefully this isn't the last we see of Ando, i really like him..

-Mohinder and Sylar visiting the sound lady, and Sylar killing her...and now having trouble controlling his new power...

-Finally the shocking ending with Simone being killed, i did not see that coming at all...I'm absolutely shocked..but i wasn't a big fan of her character...so her death is fine with me...

i also really enjoyed this episode because we got a break from the nikki and Jessica storyline..

• Administrator

Great episode!!

Liked the Stan Lee cameo.

Damn the commercials for revealing that someone was going to die. When the last scene was with Peter and Isaac I knew Simone was going to get shot. I'm going to avoid any promos from now on.

BTW for Canadians, Heroes will air on Sunday night at 9pm now. Woohoo!! :)

• Members

I just watched the latest episode online. It was a shocker all the way through. Very different that last week. I didn't care for Simone so she is probably the least one I'd miss so far. Claire behaves much more mature than a 15-year old high school girl who has been protected all her life. Sylar has to go. He just ruins the story for me. It's got enough going on without him. Hiro and Ando are a pair and I hope they aren't separated for long. Looks like Hiro recouped his powers, too. How is Matt going to deal with the loot. I like the new girl so far. The actress was on 24 as a negotiator a couple of seasons ago, I think.

• Members

A BIG FU goes out to CableOne, because of them I missed Days and Heroes because they are having trouble with the NBC channel they broadcast here; been out of service for the most part since last night...... :angry:

The only local station we have is an ABC affiliate, luckily we get 2 ABC and CBS stations; wish we got two NBC stations too.....

• Members

Amazing episode..I was seriously riveted the entire hour..The black and white flashbacks were so well done...Eric Roberts is a great addition to the cast...The big shockers for me were..

Invisible Man used to be HRG's partner, and HRG attempted to kill him.....and Hiro's dad is apart of the whole thing?????? Crazy...

The real time stuff with Bennett family was awesome...My favorite scene of the entire show was Claire coming out of the house completely burned and regenerating..Incredible..and that was a sad ending...HRG really does love his daughter...

Next week looks very action filled..and suposedly we finally get to see Linderman..............

Archived