Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

The glasses got me, too! :lol: And I love the fact that Tim won't stretch the story too much (ie. Hiro won't be in the past for the whole season).

She is good and I also think that mean who hunts her in her dreams is the new Sylar. As for Sylar, there is a spoiler about him... B)

I knew about Maya from spoilers, their journey will be interesting. I'm not sure, but I think I read her brother has a power, too.

And as for West, I don't want him to be evil (too bad he has the same power as Nathan). And it would be so great to get Zack back in some way!! I loved that character.

I'm not sure who put him there and I didn't get who were those thugs who asked him "Who are you?" And what was that with scarred Nathan?! I loved Angela in season 1, but she has become a little too dark for me now.

Precisely why I don't like her - The O.C. started sinking when she came on board. <_<  She's not a celebrity, get her out of there! :lol:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

P. S. Loved the Midas touch! (The man from The Company who can turn things into gold.) And I also love that Claire's mother is back! Boom-barra-bam-bam-boom! :lol:

The sun rises on a new dawn. Yet few of us realize the debt we owe to those responsible for this. To those who dwell among us, anonymous, seemingly ordinary. Whom destiny brought together to repair, to heal, to save us from ourselves. And they're still out there among us. In the shadows. In the light. We pass them on the street without a glance. Never suspecting, never knowing. Do they even know yet? That they are bound together by a common purpose? A glaring reality to be extraordinary. And when destiny does unite them, how do they hide from it? How long can they dwell in the shadows before either fate, or their own flawed humanity draws them out in to the light again? And how will they know what awaits them when it finally does?

I love these voice-overs!!

• Members

Mistakes (from Wikipedia)

• The episode depicts a total solar eclipse visible from Japan in 1671. However, there were no total eclipses visible from Japan in 1671. The only eclipse visible from Japan close to that date occurred five years earlier, on July 2, 1666. Although that eclipse was in totality over a small ribbon of Asia, it appeared only as a partial eclipse over Japan.
  • In 1671, Japan had been consolidated under the Tokugawa shogunate for over 50 years, and the Samurai class had fallen out of the traditional service like that shown, partially due to the Japanese (including bandits) commonly using firearms and other gunpowder weaponry instead of archery weapons by this point. Also, the only Europeans allowed near Japan were the Dutch, not the English, and were strictly monitored by the Japanese government. Takezo Kensei being an Englishman is very suspect. The use of twenty first century English and Japanese by the characters in the seventeenth century is not explained.
  • The men who are taking Maya and Alejandro to Sonora, are hearing the Mexican corrido La Adelita, but they seem to be Honduran.

P. S.

• Members

I hope it's Montreal :D

IO was a bit so so on this premiere I have to admit but I've always liekd but not loved Heroes (sopmething about it--i find the characters all a bit too one sided which makes me not truly love it--but that's my biase). I find Molly already VERY annoying--but I don't really like most kids on tv so :P I do liek that they brought up and are focussing on the scary eyed killer she mentioned last year. The whole "meet cute" thing with the chearleader and that new flying romantic interest was VERY badly written I felt but I'll give it some leeway cuz the actors seem to have chemistry together. I guess he had powers already but I guess that's not a complaint. Loved seeing Sark back. Overall it was a pretty good start to the new season...

One question a friend of mine asked me and I realized I couldn't answer--what happened to the Haitian last we saw? Was he killed? did he just leave?

• Members

The Haitian (one of my absolute favourites) has been out of the country during the events of the last three episodes of Season One. Season Two will explain his disappearance, beginning with Lizards. In episode three Mohinder will do something really important regarding the Haitian...

• Administrator

Maya's bloody eyes was freaky!!!! So anyone who sees her with the bloody eyes will die? Interesting that her brother is the one who can "heal" her and balance out the "evil."

HRG and the Haitian are reunited! Yay!!

• Members

The problem is - I read a spoiler (something like "they complement each other in powers") and the moment I did, I knew what he could do. So I didn't enjoy the scene where he resurrected that woman. :(

• Members

Toups, will you be continuing the list of episodes and writers? I just wouldn't like you to delete the season one info, like you did in Grey's Anatomy thread (where there's only season three info; do you have season 1 & 2?)

Archived