Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Things really need to pick up. I understand that they're trying to set things up but at least have some good action. Also, I hate that everyone is at a different location once again. Get everyone together, Tim Kring!!

• Members

The pacing is so bad, it hurts!! If they don't fix something soon and fire Philbin and Green, I'm done with this show. Plot-holes galore, coma-inducing stories (twins and Hiro), plain awful sh!t like Peter in Ireland and Niki wanting to be cured, Candace...

And how many unbelievably corny moments did this episode exactly? Signature Philbin writing.

• Members

Yes, Kring is guilty, too, but these two also. Bad dialogue, awful structure. Bye, bye, Greene and Philbin.

And what on earth are Loeb and Alexander doing over there?? They should know better and steer Kring in the right direction!

And ratings are down - from 8.1 to 6.4.

• Members

I like the twins (them, Nathan, the Bogeyman, and Micha's family is intriguing to me)... now Peter's storyline and Niki wanted to be by the Company (despite the fact that she worked for them, and know the "evil" that they do) that is some mess. And I can do without the same ol' mess that Sylar's doing. I'm also tired of them not revealing more of the older generation yet.

• Members

To me, the whole idea that Niki is serious about curing herself from this "disease" is just so naive and unbelievable. That woman Micah is going to stay with is I guess his grandmother (or is she?) and she has an intriguing face, so I'm waiting for some interesting stuff over there.

The twins are all over the place, they keep running from the law, than there's that badly written scene with the fortuneteller, escape from prison equally bad, their power is weird, too.

Too many deus ex machinas for my taste - every time we need a power or a miraculous escape, oh, look - there is a character that has it and that can get us out of this mess. And there is the fact that at the end of each episode there is a cliffhanger that is quite good, but that's supposed to delete the previous 40 minutes of plain boredom.

Archived