Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

One of the best episodes this season. I could have did without Niki and Peter though, and it was a bit disappointing that most of the cast was dead by the end... but I still enjoyed it. Loved Mr. Bennett's role... and Hiro especially. I hope in the end, it's him that kills Sylar like the comic predicts.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great episode last night..I love how everything is starting to come together...And the end with Peter absorbing Ted's powers was pretty cool...The next two weeks should be very exciting...

Also i'm loving that Jessica, DL, and Micah are finally involved in the big picture...All 3 of them were great tonight...

• Members

Ok it was kinda of let down after last week but I like how everything is coming together.

Micah he really does know his mother no matter what.

I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

• Members

Why aren't people posting about Heroes anymore??? Its still amazing..last nights episode was freaking crazy...The death toll was pretty large...Eric Roberts character was killed, as was Linderman, and Silar got to Ted...Aww poor Ted...

The stuff with Micah changing the voting computers was pretty cool as well..What an awesome power....Also Hiro's dad training him on sword fighting was sweet...I love this show so much and can't wait till the finale..I really have no clue whats going to happen...

Finally, did anyone get laugh when Jessica saw Matt and said "Didn't i throw you out of a window".............

• Members

I still watch the show. Upset about DL being shot but happy that he is in the next episode. When he took the brians out of homeboy I was like Dam.

Sort of confused is this Niki or Jessica. I cant tell anymore.

Mecha rocks. I mean seriously he so read people its not eve funny. I hope the Mecha can meet the little girl so he can have a friend because they are the future.

Ted dead so who is truely going to kill Skylar. I know Peter has the exact same powers as Skylar so it will be interesting to see. Peter and Claire rock as uncle and neice combo.

Poor Hiro, he is about to loose his bf. I really hope he does not die and Hiro gets to keep him.

I am so cant wait until next week. Its going to rock.

• Administrator

WOW!! What a fantastic season finale!!

Sylar lives on!! Woohoo!! Supervillains never die on their first try. LOL

Nathan taking Peter and then exploding in the sky! I know Peter can heal himself, but he exploded so how is he going to recover from that. LOL

I hope Matt doesn't die. It was so sad when Molly came up to him and said, "Please don't die Mr. Parkman, you're my hero." :(

Mr. Coleman's first name is Noah? So it's Noah Bennett? :lol:

Hiro went to the 17th Century Japan!!?? So I guess this is where he trains, and did anyone notice that one of the flags had the same image as Jessica's tattoo? Hmmm........

I think they're setting up Mrs. Patrelli as the big villain for next season. I hope so!

Molly/Micah elevator scenes was cute. I see a future couple. LOL

I wonder who is person that Molly talked about, the person who can see her if she tries to find him/her.

I can't wait for Volume 2!!

• Members

Toups i agree it was an awesome finale...People on the tvguide board didn't seem to be that impressed..I liked that they wrapped up the bomb storyline, so they can start fresh next season...And i loved watching everyone take their shot at Sylar..I think my favorite scene was claire jumping out the window...Its been a while since she's seen some action....Also the end was good in 17th century Japan, but strange..not what i expected, but they did a great job setting up the next season..

• Members

I've ignored this thread since the end of 2006 because I didn't want to spoil myself. But I can't wait to catch up on the last 10-12 episodes. I found a bunch of sites with all the episodes so next week when LOST, IDOL are over, this is what I'll be watching, and I can't wait.

I hear the last half of the season was even better than the first!

Archived