Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heroes continues to impress me week after week..I loved this episode and enjoyed that more of the characters were on..The stuff with Claire and her brother was awesome..the staple scene was great...and the car/fire rescue rocked..Very well done..I love Hiro's excitement when he saves people..

and i'm pretty sure DL is a good guy.

• Members
Wow, he's one of my favorites. He got all the powers in presence of others with powers. How cool is that?!! Plus I love it when he sticks it to his jerk of a big brother.

My least favorite of the main characters we've seen so far is probably Niki and Nathan.

• Members

Last night's episode was pretty good...

I liked the scenes with the Policeman and the Radiator Guy. Is Mr. Radiator the one that blows up NYC in the future?

I was really sad to see the waitress that could remember anything die - I was liking her and poor Hiro - I wonder how successful he'll be in trying to save her in the past.

So I'm guessing the cheerleader's dad is actually a good guy now - trying to take out the Sylar (sp?) side? This is confusing...It seems like there are 2 sides - a good vs. evil thing - in the hero realm.

• Members

At the end of the show, I saw a picture of Hiro & the waitress celebrating a birthday? I thought it meant that he did save her. Did that scene occur before she was killed?

I love this show, and I'm not even a comic book, super hero fan. Just good storylines, that are moving along each week. Well done!

• Members

Wow..just finished tonights episode...and i was very impressed with the whole Homecoming "Save the cheerleader" stuff...that was very intense...and i wasn't expecting the other cheerleader to be the victom...The exchanges between Claire and Peter were just awesome..Major chemistry there...

This show just doesn't dissapoint...

• Members

Yeah I loved last night's episode - the entire Homecoming thing was great. Everything was ok I guess....I gotta know what happens to Hiro - does he come back to Ando (?) ever? Is the dancer mom's alter ego actually a bad hero working for Sylar??

Anyway all the Homecoming stuff was great - but next week's looks ever better - finally some questions answered!

• Administrator

Awesome episode!!

It was great to see Silar in action. It was pretty graphic for network TV, but I'm not complaining, it was very cool!! LOL

Loved the scene where Peter borrowed Clarie's ability to heal himself.

I disagree about Mohinder. Now that he knows what his path is, he will the one to bring all the Heroes together. So I guess, he'll be someone like Charles Xavier.

Next week's episode looks really good - We find out how they got their powers.

Archived