Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!!!!!!! THIS SHOW IS F*CKING AWESOME!

That end was CRAZY! I love Greg Gunberg's character too.

I wonder what the deal is with Ali Larter. If she can be in two places at once why does that explain her memory loss? Still very confused there.

But this show is like crack.

• Members

I love this show, it's my favorite one right now!

Claire's ending was just...disgusting...shocking and interesting all at the same time. I knew the QB couldn't be trusted, but I had no idea that would happen.

Nathan is an ass...

I think that Sylar changes form...I think the Pixie (thanks TWOP), the black guy in the bar, the man in the all black and Simone are all Sylar actually.

• Members

AMAZING STUFF! Some characters I find boring though, but overall good episode tonight. That scene in the police station was intense. I think that's the little boy's father? The mother looks crazy too, when the girl said don't mess with me...I was like uh uh don't mess with HER. The painting guy isn't so great/ He practically has the same powers as the Japanese guy, except he can't stop time. I want to see a superhero with ACTUAL powers now though :lol: When they all meet up (probably season finale) it's going to be awesome!

• Members

Really? I'm not understanding why Simone though, I thought the black guy in the bar and Simone/Peter moment happened around the same time. I do think the black guy in the bar and the man in black that almost got the little girl is Sylar, and that he's working for Claire's adopted father.

• Members

Heroes has been picked up for the full season! It's considered a "hit" in terms of the new season, according to zap2it, b/c of the raving and decent ratings.

This show is really awesome.

Also, whomever mentioned the cliffhangers was right. NBC's promo said, "stay tuned next week for another huge HEROES cliffhanger".

• Members

Because I want to believe that there is something more to her other than being the desire of of affection (even though I am impressed that she is). Right now her character is like a filler character...there has to be more.

• Members

This is my 4th favorite new show!

I love Heroes.

I am almost shocked at how good it is.

My favorites are Hiro and the cheerleader.

My jaw was on the floor after she woke up in the morgue!

Holy cow balls!

I also like Simone and Peter together.

And Peter's political brother is HOT. I would be his paige any day, any time. ;)

Where have I seen him before? Was the guy on DH or Boston Legal?

• Members

True, if I'm not mistaken there is suppose to be some connection to her and this Mr. Linderman that Niki (mob connection) and Nathan (campaign contributor) mentioned in the past... something to do with her father's business. I also saw something that more into the season, Richard Roundtree (Simone's father), becomes more involved with one of the major storylines.

Archived