Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of October 9

Featured Replies

  • Member
I would have to use my freeze gun on that Carmen Chick

:lol::lol::lol:

I do luv me sum Dru, but I have to admit when Carmen told Phyl what was going on -- it was totally believable how Phyl would react -- she still hates Dru.

I know, but this is why i say you have to pick your poison. She was too quick to help Carmen without thinking of ANY consequences. Her son is happily married to DRU'S daughter. Phyllis knows how much Lily and the Winters care about Devon. Dru took teh high ground and welcomed Daniel into the family even after the Alex reveal. For Phyllis to pull this stunt for a sloochie she hardly knows is unforgiveable. <_< And that line where she mentioned to Carmen that Neil was invited to the party. LOWDOWN, LOWDOWN, LOWDOWN!!! :angry: I'm not feeling it. Not feeling it at all. Phyllis will hurt a lot more people than just Dru by doing what she did today. Look at how Noah tried to protect his mom's friend by dragging the clip to the trashbin and Phyllis dragged it right back out and made a copy to have Sharon's best friend locked up. Not good for the new stepmom, especially when we see Noah taking a liking to her.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

But it's cool. Phyllis's dirty deeds always has a way of coming back and biting her in that smart ass of hers. I wouldn't be surprised to see that not only will she start having problems with her baby, it will then be revealed that Nick lied to her, and that Jack is the father. IMO, both Phyllis and Dru act like two-year-olds who get into schoolyard fights and then tell the teacher that it was the other one's fault. Dru was told to stay the hell away from that bicth, and whether she felt she had the right to or not, the damn courts don't play with repeat offenders, especially ones who were just in court a couple of weeks ago. Maybe some time behind bars will help change Dru's rotten attitude. She should have thought about the consequences before she snap, but she never does.

Neil. Can. Kiss. My. En. Tire. Ass.

And I can't wait for Lauren to let Michael have it for helping out Broomhilda. I hope he and his brother, who apparently is still getting his milk from his mama's breast, will get some type of punishment for doing what they did, and I also hope Lauren reminds him of all the high-and-mighty talk he spewed while it was apparently alright for those three to do what they did.

  • Member

Neil actually didn't piss me off today.

  • Member

He pissed me off.

  • Member
:lol::lol::lol:

I know, but this is why i say you have to pick your poison. She was too quick to help Carmen without thinking of ANY consequences. Her son is happily married to DRU'S daughter. Phyllis knows how much Lily and the Winters care about Devon. Dru took teh high ground and welcomed Daniel into the family even after the Alex reveal. For Phyllis to pull this stunt for a sloochie she hardly knows is unforgiveable. <_< And that line where she mentioned to Carmen that Neil was invited to the party. LOWDOWN, LOWDOWN, LOWDOWN!!! :angry: I'm not feeling it. Not feeling it at all. Phyllis will hurt a lot more people than just Dru by doing what she did today. Look at how Noah tried to protect his mom's friend by dragging the clip to the trashbin and Phyllis dragged it right back out and made a copy to have Sharon's best friend locked up. Not good for the new stepmom, especially when we see Noah taking a liking to her.

Thats what I think too. This was no sense of civic duty, if it was, it wouldn't be so hard to swallow. This was Phyllis being a stupid biitch. This is not to say that Dru isn't being stupid in how she is dealing with Carmen, but Dru is going through a lot, and Carmen played on the fact that her child was sick and did this. And Phyllis, with her divine sense of interfering in Dru's affairs, when Dru simply doesn't pay attention to her, STINKS. She's being a high and mighty two faced biitch because she wasn't worried about the law during her MANY misdeeds, including violating a federal law not to intercept someones mail. Fock Phyllis.

And for all those "I'm so sorrys" about breaking up Nick and Sharon's marriage, she sure is willing to encourage the break up of someone elses. Phyllis is going to get hers and I cant WAIT.

  • Member

I loved the Dru/Carmen stuff bc it made for some great tv but Dru did cross the line and needs to pay for her actions. You dont physically assault someone the way she did. She could have handled herself better and she clearly has anger issues. She is not all together there mentally bc she simply does not get it at all. She's a bit delusional and living in her own world with her own rules. She's out of control and her behavior needs to stop. Throughout this little feud, Carmen may be stepping out of line, but she has not broken the law; Dru has and has done it over and over again with little regard or shame about it at that. In the real world, she'd be locked up. First she threatens Carmen at work, then she gets drunk and takes a scissor to her her clothes and now she physically goes after her by pulling her hair, grabbing her by the arm and holding her in a headlock. Dru's actions keep getting progressively worse and the court doesnt know if their next big altercation will wind up with Carmen in the hospital. Dru is a loose cannon and the judge has to do what is best to prevent that from happening.

  • Member
I loved the Dru/Carmen stuff bc it made for some great tv but Dru did cross the line and needs to pay for her actions. You dont physically assault someone the way she did. She could have handled herself better and she clearly has anger issues. She is not all together there mentally bc she simply does not get it at all. She's a bit delusional and living in her own world with her own rules. She's out of control and her behavior needs to stop. Throughout this little feud, Carmen may be stepping out of line, but she has not broken the law; Dru has and has done it over and over again with little regard or shame about it at that. In the real world, she'd be locked up. First she threatens Carmen at work, then she gets drunk and takes a scissor to her her clothes and now she physically goes after her by pulling her hair, grabbing her by the arm and holding her in a headlock. Dru's actions keep getting progressively worse and the court doesnt know if their next big altercation will wind up with Carmen in the hospital. Dru is a loose cannon and the judge has to do what is best to prevent that from happening.

I totally agree. Dru is out of control. She doesn't get it. I will say, considering its so rare on this soap that criminals pay for their actions, its funny Dru is the one who keeps getting caught and being called to pay. Forget Gloria, Michael, Jack, Victor, Phyllis, but then again, Dru is acting off pure emotion.

She continues to focus her energy on the wrong person, where Carmen gets venom that needs to be directed at Neil, or with the issue at work, Victoria. Thats who was being the biitch. She needs to focus her energy on her feelings and why she keeps acting out this way.

But I will say this, you don't put your fingers in a fire and act surprised when you get burned.

  • Member

Since when s Noah so likable? I thought the writers spend all the cute lines on Abby? Speaking of which where is my darling Darcy Rose Byrnes?

Anyway, to quote Noah: “Phyllis is soooo wicked!”

Fabulous to see so much of Mickey and Lauren - they’re still a great couple. Evidently loved the talk about Sheila...

  • Member

Venus, I must say, I can hardly pay attention to the posts because I'm always looking at your fabulous banners! :wub:

I totally agree. Dru is out of control. She doesn't get it. I will say, considering its so rare on this soap that criminals pay for their actions, its funny Dru is the one who keeps getting caught and being called to pay. Forget Gloria, Michael, Jack, Victor, Phyllis, but then again, Dru is acting off pure emotion.
The most glaring are Gloria, Kevin and Phyllis who are all attempted murderers, yet Dru is the one who goes to jail! This is something that has always bugged me on soaps, the one who goes to jail is never the one who needs to go to jail. Kevin is a CHILD MOLESTOR, yet he is presented as a sympathetic Fisher who is being picked on by the big bad Abbott family.

She continues to focus her energy on the wrong person, where Carmen gets venom that needs to be directed at Neil, or with the issue at work, Victoria. Thats who was being the biitch. She needs to focus her energy on her feelings and why she keeps acting out this way.

This part I don't agree with. She had no problem with Victoria telling her she needed to work, what she had a problem with is Carmen going out of her way to plan an extra, out of town, trip for her after she'd rearranged her schedule to do everything Victoria had told her to do.

We've already seen Carmen extend her business trip so she could continue dating her husband. I think Carmen is an evil whore, it's just that Marisa Rameriz isn't the type of actress who can play that. The reason I think it's okay for Dru to be pissed at Carmen is because she tried to be friends with her prior to this and she works directly with Carmen. To have her openly trying to steal her husband like it's nothing is a HUGE slap in the face. Just like when Victoria slept with her daughter-in-law's boyfriend or when Sharon slept with her sister-in-law's husband. In these, very personal, cases, I'd say the whore is just as guilty.

Oh yeah and lets not forget that if it were Nick, Victoria, CARMEN, Phyllis, etc. who were dealing with a close family member being deaf, they would be treated better. Nobody respects Dru, even Neil would've been treated better than she is. It all goes back to her past, which is probably a major reason they didn't want her to have the job in the first place.

  • Member

Phyllis, feels more sympathy for Carmen (and even acknowledged the fact that she knows that she's after Neil)... I guess it's the homewrecker in her, and yet Dru's son is going through the worst time of his life... and nothing? If it was Daniel, Dru would be nice to her and supportive of Lily... it would be nice to see Phyllis attempt to do the same. She was like a kid in a candy store with that fight on tape.

And as for Carmen, I find it hard to believe that she understands that what a hard time Dru is going through (as she told Phyllis)... if she can schedule for her to go out of town, for even a short time. She really came off selfish to me, especially when she couldn't even do what Neil did after Dru explained it all to her and had her arrested at work.

As much as I can't stand Nick, I liked his and Neil's convo.

Since when s Noah so likable? I thought the writers spend all the cute lines on Abby? Speaking of which where is my darling Darcy Rose Byrnes?

My thoughts exactly, because I liked how he tried to protect Dru there... I expected him to tell Phyllis or Sharon, and let one of them deal with it.

And Dru is soooo hardheaded, I wish she would just stay away from the b*tch... goodness, it's exhausting seeing this wonderful character acting so stupid; and being punished at every turn for it. She's getting more punishment than half the characters on the show, who have did way more. While, yes, she deserves some of it... most of it is too much.

Liked Michael and Lauren, but all scenes with Gloria just annoyed me, because the convo as usaully turned to her and Jabot/Chancellor (which makes me suspect more and more that he's a Chancellor or Abbott). Loved Lauren finding the emails, but of course Michael and Gloria got away with the lies... almost, love how they got caught.

As a former (old school) Sharon and Nick fan, I'm a bit upset that Nick is throwing his engagement party to Phyllis at the coffeehouse.

  • Member

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 11 2006, 09:20 AM)

Venus, I must say, I can hardly pay attention to the posts because I'm always looking at your fabulous banners! :wub:

The most glaring are Gloria, Kevin and Phyllis who are all attempted murderers, yet Dru is the one who goes to jail! This is something that has always bugged me on soaps, the one who goes to jail is never the one who needs to go to jail. Kevin is a CHILD MOLESTOR, yet he is presented as a sympathetic Fisher who is being picked on by the big bad Abbott family.

This part I don't agree with. She had no problem with Victoria telling her she needed to work, what she had a problem with is Carmen going out of her way to plan an extra, out of town, trip for her after she'd rearranged her schedule to do everything Victoria had told her to do.

We've already seen Carmen extend her business trip so she could continue dating her husband. I think Carmen is an evil whore, it's just that Marisa Rameriz isn't the type of actress who can play that. The reason I think it's okay for Dru to be pissed at Carmen is because she tried to be friends with her prior to this and she works directly with Carmen. To have her openly trying to steal her husband like it's nothing is a HUGE slap in the face. Just like when Victoria slept with her daughter-in-law's boyfriend or when Sharon slept with her sister-in-law's husband. In these, very personal, cases, I'd say the whore is just as guilty.

Oh yeah and lets not forget that if it were Nick, Victoria, CARMEN, Phyllis, etc. who were dealing with a close family member being deaf, they would be treated better. Nobody respects Dru, even Neil would've been treated better than she is. It all goes back to her past, which is probably a major reason they didn't want her to have the job in the first place.

I don't disagree with what you say at All Chris, in fact the vast majority of your points, I totally do, but just that Victoria was right there and could have put a stop to that but she didn't because she doesn't give a good crap about anyone but herself and her issues. She did have a problem with Victoria, but she choose instead to lash all of that out on Carmen instead of barking on Victoria for being an insensitive biitch as well. Vik shouldn't have called her into work. PERIOD. She didn't do it to Neil. It seems Neil would be more integral than she would.

As it was pointed out by Board Member Dru, the ease in which Neil arranged the schedule shows what an evil whore Carmen is, but also Vic in that she didn't care enough to stop what was going on. She knows Dru and Carmen have issues, but she really acted as if it was no big deal. She acted as if a protective order was something to act blase about. And when Dru put up a stink the minute she heard about this trip, Victoria said nothing.

You're right though. Its about how they don't want her to have the job. They treat Dru as a joke. I'm kinda surprised the character lets it go down like that. And Dru is treated like a loon, but Kevin and Phyllis and Michael and Kevin are normal? Uh...Yeah. :mellow:

  • Member

I wanted to watch The View and Y&R this morning, but someone wouldn't shut the hell up and get their dumbass off of the TV ........ :angry:

ETA: Well at least I only missed the first 10 minutes of Y&R.......

  • Member

I am loving all the Zapato love this is going on. I say....

Zapoto In '08!

  • Author
  • Member

The look on Neil's face when Carmen walked to the courtroom was priceless. Could it be, that he is seeing how devious this little tramp truly is? Plus, in the previews, Carmen looked like she had egg on her face when Neil stood up to speak on behalf of Dru....Whenever I see Carmen, I think of the song, "Stupid Girls" by Pink.

Kevin needs to be punched in his face. I hate that little turd; Greg is doing a very good job at playing Kevin, because I am truly "hating" on his character:)

  • Member
And Dru is soooo hardheaded, I wish she would just stay away from the b*tch... goodness, it's exhausting seeing this wonderful character acting so stupid; and being punished at every turn for it. She's getting more punishment than half the characters on the show, who have did way more. While, yes, she deserves some of it... most of it is too much.

Sums up my feelings exactly!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.