Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of October 9

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Member

I didn't expect Michael to go down in flames so quickly...He can't blame anyone but himself for the mess he got himself in. All he had to do was open his chops and fess up to Lauren. Plus, if he blaming GloHo is all for naught, cause he was the one that went along with the whole plan from Jump Street.

Madea from "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" comes to mind everytime I think of how Dru cut up those clothes. I could actually see Madea as Dru's fiesty grandma, coming in like a hurricane to whup up on Miss. Mesta0710.gif

  • Replies 160
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member
IMO, when Y&R chickened out of pursuing the whole Victor/Sharon thing, they really missed the boat in taking Sharon's character to the next level. Don't get me wrong, I know that Victor & Nikki was and will always be the end-game. And, yes, Shactor is skeevy. But since when has Victor NOT been a skeeve? Since when has Sharon not sought comfort in the bed of other men? Can you imagine the [!@#$%^&*]-fights between Nikki and her? Can you imagine Nick's wee-wee shrinking at the news? Can you imagine how Sharon would use that as leverage at Jabot? LOL

Can you imagine the ratings dropping? ;)

Sorry didn't mean to sound mean, but I think that's why they didn't pursue because after that I think the ratings slipped.

BTW I still stand by Sharon being a slut, and I never said Nick wasn't one too B)

  • Member

Dru put Phyllis on blast today?! Oh lawd! Loves it!

  • Member

Q Steph LOVE the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Member

Ok first, I can't blame Carmen. She didn't provoke Dru. She is scared of her and I get that. Dru needs to do some jail time to get her brain back in control of her emotions.

And I don't know how you can blame Phyliss for showing Carmen the tape. She didn't do anything wrong, she didn't leave the camera on, that was Noah who did that. And remember Noah? Dru was living with them and now this kid sees her going all ape sh!t on another person? Not Phyliss' fault, I don't understand how on earth she could get blamed for this one!

  • Author
  • Member

Right now, I'm focused on Michael and Lauren....

I don't know if I may have missed it, but when they went the Lauren's doctor, didn't she make some mention of being stress free or something like that? I really want Lauren to have this baby...

Isn't Lauren further along than Phyllis? I was noticing that in today's episode, how Phyllis seems to be further along, when in fact, Lauren was announced as pregnant before her. Lauren looks like she is merely four months, while Phyllis looks like she's about six or seven.

If Gloria and the rest of the Fisher/Baldwin clan try to blame what goes down with Lauren on Jack, I will scream. Michael had the chance and opportunity to confess to Lauren and he didn't. He can't blame anyone but himself for his actions. I don't know what is worse for him; losing his job and facing jail time, or losing Lauren's trust and love?

  • Member

I was LMAO when Dru said the po-po line

I hate Carmen and Phyllis' little alliance. I wish Phyliis would have stayed out of this.

  • Member
Q Steph LOVE the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I need to represent. :)

I'm watching Y&R now. Phyllis is a dirty whore! :angry: She's always been one but how is she going to encourage Carmen to come to her pissy party because Neil will be there? SKANKS!!

I don't care if Phyllis is a fat cow these days. Pregnant women can still feel the backhand of a slap. <_<

Carmen is no victim. She's pushing Dru. Dru puhed back. I'm all for that!

  • Member
Carmen is no victim. She's pushing Dru. Dru pushed back. I'm all for that!

EXACTLY!! :angry: Carmne intentionally keeps doings little sneaky things to get a reaction. If Neil cannot see FINALLY that Carmen is just a vindictive, calculating whore, then he is truly more of an idiot than I've EVER believed. He took care of the interview without Dru having to leave town and told the wench so, and she stood right in his face and smiled saying, "Well it really doesn't matter now anyway." as the police came to arrest Dru in front of everyone at Newman Enterprises. He HAS to know she was just trying to get rid of Dru and the fact that she didn't give a good kitty about what happened to Devon by trying to get Dru out of the way AND having her arrested, should have his eyes wide open. :rolleyes:

Phyllis, she ticked me off today. Now I love me some Phyllis, always have, but I love me some Dru too. Even though she doesn't care for Dru, she calls herself Malcolm and Neil's friend, so why would she make a copy of that fight for Carmen? <_< Nick, Neil and Dru are friends. See, there are times when you pick your poison and Phyllis really messed up with her choice today. This is almost as bad as when she busybodied her way into Dru's pocketbook, scrolled through her cell phone calls and got her hands on the paternity test results. That wasn't any of her business then, and this is none of her business now.

Now Sharon and Dru and friends and Phyllis is playing with fire. With this stunt she pulled today, I see her smooth sailing with Nick hitting a rough patch. There's got to be some karma for this.

  • Author
  • Member

Phyllis should have left well enough alone....No, it wasn't her fault that Noah unknowingly had the incident on the recorder, but the woman was almost grinning from ear to ear when she handed Carmen the recording to put Dru in jail. I like me some Phyllis, but she needs to remember that she's done some drastic things too; far worse than Dru has ever done.

  • Member
EXACTLY!! :angry: Carmne intentionally keeps doings little sneaky things to get a reaction. If Neil cannot see FINALLY that Carmen is just a vindictive, calculating whore, then he is truly more of an idiot than I've EVER believed. He took care of the interview without Dru having to leave town and told the wench so, and she stood right in his face and smiled saying, "Well it really doesn't matter now anyway." as the police came to arrest Dru in front of everyone at Newman Enterprises. He HAS to know she was just trying to get rid of Dru and the fact that she didn't give a good kitty about what happened to Devon by trying to get Dru out of the way AND having her arrested, should have his eyes wide open. :rolleyes:

Phyllis, she ticked me off today. Now I love me some Phyllis, always have, but I love me some Dru too. Even though she doesn't care for Dru, she calls herself Malcolm and Neil's friend, so why would she make a copy of that fight for Carmen? <_< Nick, Neil and Dru are friends. See, there are times when you pick your poison and Phyllis really messed up with her choice today. This is almost as bad as when she busybodied her way into Dru's pocketbook, scrolled through her cell phone calls and got her hands on the paternity test results. That wasn't any of her business then, and this is none of her business now.

Now Sharon and Dru and friends and Phyllis is playing with fire. With this stunt she pulled today, I see her smooth sailing with Nick hitting a rough patch. There's got to be some karma for this.

I agree with you totally Dru and that karma will be good for her. Phyllis really is getting on my nerves with her bullshat goody two shoes stepford wife act, when in fact she's a low down heffra. I can appreciate Phyllis being a bad girl, but with this pretend saint act... :rolleyes: As if she's some Madonna or somebody and Dru is just some random crazy when Phyllis is a damn loon at times. She is making me not like her...really.

And you are right, Neil's ability to reschedule that whole deal just proves Carmen is just a vindictive biitch. My problem with Dru is she keeps getting mad at the wrong people. She should have been madder at Victoria with her bullshat calling her in that day. She should have been madder at Neil for continuing to play kissy face with that heifer before. But I STILL do think Dru is absolutely justified in her dislike of Carmen's fake behind because she arrested Dru out of vindictivness, not out of real fear. She's not afraid of Dru.

But Dru needs to learn how to hem her up in a spot with no witnesses and not to leave any evidence. Work was not a good spot, and especially the break room.

  • Member

I enjoyed today's episode. Surprised with the Michael reveal. Lauren is not going to be happy about this. Good drama ahead for the two of them.

I do luv me sum Dru, but I have to admit when Carmen told Phyl what was going on -- it was totally believable how Phyl would react -- she still hates Dru. And, I do like Phyl and Noah bonding it was refreshing instead of the standard future stepson hating on stepmom. (Sharon's being jealous of the relationship was realistic, too.) It was interesting how Noah wanted to protect Dru by trashing the scene.

The line of the day for me was Phyl telling Carmen: "One step ahead of you." When Carmen asked for a copy and Phyl handed her the disc! Second line had to be "po-po." I'm sorry, but I love this stuff. It helps even out the corny stuff and melodrama.

Tomorrow looks like a good epi. Y&R always has good parties!

  • Member

TEB/CLB are going to rock.

I loved the Lauren/Michael/Gloria stuff the most. Can't believe Michael lied straight to Lauren's face. Lying comes natural for Gloria so I wasn;t surprised. I wish Lauren would learn about the skin cream then she will nail Glo's ass to the wall.

Dru was great today but I'm beyond annoyed that she keeps apologizing to Carmen. NO reason to apologize.

I love me some scheming Phyllis, but not at my Dru's expense. Karma better hit Phyllis HARD...this is the second big thing she screwed Dru over on. I know, I know they "hate" each other, but I anticipate the day Dru has the upper hand on Phyllis (if it EVER happens).

Lauren Scott. Ha. Bit*h better stay away.

  • Member
1215.gif. Looks like we are in for some fireworks on the very first day of this week's Y&R.

Dru is going to reach her breaking point with Carmen (I would too if that little 1796.gif messed with my family/husband).

It also looks like Phyllis will be meddling in someone's business, when she should be focused on her own...

That big googly eyed GloHo can't seem to keep her mouth shut this week as she lets slip about Michael's underhanded scheme...Who's ears will be listening?

Victor is set to do his own little snooping to find out what Jackie boy has been up to. Can Jack keep his lies under wraps?

See you all for this week's Young and the Restless :)

I would have to use my freeze gun on that Carmen Chick

  • Author
  • Member

First off, 0659.gif to SON, batgirl...I take it that you are a Y&R viewer as well.

I looked at the previews for the next episode; Carmen acts like Neil is supposed to be sitting over on her side of the court room or something, with the look she gave him when he defended Dru. She needs to get over herself; she ain't all that; never was, never has been, and never will be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.