Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of October 9

Featured Replies

  • Member

All these posts about Dru and Carme got me :lol: Did Marisa Ramirez know what she was getting herself into when she accepted the role of Carmen? :lol::lol:

  • Replies 160
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I'm watching the show now.

Victoria is a straight up [!@#$%^&*]. She deserves to be kicked in the ovaries.

Noah/Phyllis are LAME.

  • Member
All these posts about Dru and Carme got me :lol: Did Marisa Ramirez know what she was getting herself into when she accepted the role of Carmen? :lol::lol:

I doubt it...Y&R used to be vastly different than GH. I had more faith in Carmen when she first started and soon the balloon deflated.

I blame LML.

  • Member

All that wild print that Gloria is wearing is hurting my eyes.

  • Member

This episode is sickening with all the Nick love. It's pathetic! I might have to run to the bathroom.

  • Member

All hail DRU!

*bows to her fierce greatness*

That [!@#$%^&*] better RUN!

  • Member
For a dog to have a seat at a business meeting.....what's next? A seat on the board?

:lol:The rate he's going, he'll have a seat on the board before Neil does.

But I do love that dog. IMO, the best casting choice Y&R has made in months.

Phyllis and Sharon can't keep their legs closed for more than 5 minutes

Can't blame that one on the new writer, this has been a Y&R staple for about a decade with these two. :P I agree Phyllis was always a strong female up until the past 6 months or so. Sharon, not so much. She's had her little spurts of snarky strength, but it always ends in sarcasm or whimpering.

Katherine and Jill were always strong characters, always loved Katherine, always hated Jill, and when they combined...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D But lately, not so much. <_< Not so much AT ALL. Very disappointing, especially for the long-term viewers who can recall the long history of these two fine chacraters.

  • Member

LML's pimping of her favorite couple (Nick and syPhyllis) are too saccharine for my taste.

I might have found them cute when I was in the 7th grade.

  • Member

In the 7th grade, I still might have gone into diabetic shock over Phyllis and Nick. I'm suffering over here.

Amelia has a gap in her teeth. I noticed it today with all the fake msiling she was doing.

I hope somebody uploaded Dru/Carmen! Damn, Victoria had me shook up...

  • Member

^It's in the spoiler forum! Thanks to Cheap for uploading it.

  • Member

Great! Thanks!

  • Member
Very disappointing, especially for the long-term viewers who can recall the long history of these two fine chacraters.

Sometimes I wish we go back :( Jill/Kay are pioneers of Y&R and one of the reasons for the show's success!

ETA: Anybody notice that the first post appears on every page now. Or am I seeing things? :blink:

  • Member
ETA: Anybody notice that the first post appears on every page now. Or am I seeing things? :blink:

There are some weird changes going on around here lately............. :wacko:

  • Member

I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I noticed the first post following me around too.

  • Member
Sometimes I wish we go back :( Jill/Kay are pioneers of Y&R and one of the reasons for the show's success!

ETA: Anybody notice that the first post appears on every page now. Or am I seeing things? :blink:

Yes, noticed it earlier this everning. The first post shows at all times and the subsequent posts are sorted by page in blocks of 20. I like it. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.