Y&R: Dru vs Carmen! Video Clip

• Members

This is absolutely hilarious. This is a clip from Monday's US show. Dru goes off on Carmen and physically attacks her. Best line in the clip is "I've got a problem with you [!@#$%^&*]" Dru gets ghetto with her! Grabs her by the arm, pulls her by her hair and then gets her in a headlock. "Okay run! See if I care [!@#$%^&*]!" Dang, they really made Dru look crazy there but Victoria rocked it. One of my favorite Dru scenes.

Link

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww sukie sukie now....Dru snapped; I would snap on little Miss Carmen "Hot to Trot" Mesta too. Everything Carmen does is to try to get one over on Dru...She's nothing like Phyllis...basically, Carmen could have been snapped like a twig if the writers had common sense.

I bet the little tramp went running to Neil....."Oh, oh, Neil you have to do something about your wife. Dru is crazy...I don't know if I'm going to be able to work under these 'dangerous" conditions. I am seriously fearing for my life, Neil. You don't know Dru like I do...She's out to KILL ME!" :lol:

• Members

you got that right. She calls the cops and when they wont do anything, she goes and tells Neil. In Dru's defense, she did try and talk calmly with Carmen. Carmen shouldnt have sent her out on town when she has family problems with her son

• Members

OMG! Victoria Rowell has the BEST LINE DELIVERY EVER!!! That "I got a problem with you [!@#$%^&*]" was tooooooo good! Not sure how I feel about this though...

Knowing how dramatic Carmen is, I wouldn't be surprised if she came back with a neck brace the next day.

I read the day ahead recap and appearantly the whole thing was RECORDED. Stupid Noah left his camera on (he was taking videos for Nick's birthday) and now Phyllis will probably use it for Carmen to get revenge!

• Members

OMG!!!! :o Dru done finally lost her whole entire mind. I really hate she had to do that because know we all know she's going to jail. I say this was a long time coming. She should have went at Carmen's neck a few months ago. "You don't give a good kitty about my son." ROTFLMAO :lol:

Archived