Ann Coulter

Scott

• Members

Well said.

This country doesn't know when to butt out sometimes.

And no, that doesn't make a bad american, that makes me a realist. I love this country but we need to know when enough is enough and stop flexing our political muscles in the perverbial global gym.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great post DevotedtoAMC. Applause and a standing ovation!!

George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Condileeza Rice are killers for starting this war. Also, W and his administration are the worst President and administration in US history. W and his cronies are terrorists IMHO----attacking Iraq. They planned this even before 9/11 and that's a fact Kwing!

• Members

Then don't forget all the people JFK and LBJ killed in their war.

What a pathetic statement

My brother, who is on his way to Baghdad next month will not be KILLED by the President if anything happens to him. He will be killed by those that hate America and hate freedom and he is well aware of that.

I suggest you refrain from making such statements unless you get your butt in the military and learn what being in the military is all about.

• Members

Excuse me, but I served in the military for two years. My father, grandfather and great grandfather all served their countries. They were considered war heroes. But they fought because they were necessary wars. This one is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY not needed. Its going on because the coward we call a president wants to go down as a leader who led his country into bloodshed when in reality when he was called into battle he did everything he could to AVOID it. Our VP got out of the draft simply because, as he said "I had better things to do. Like college." Apparently they are exempt from having their lives at risk while young men fresh out of high school are blown up on the side of the roads simply because "we have to be there to flex our muscles."

Next time you tell us to "get our butts in the military" you better learn who already took the initiative and stood up to serve their country. And for those who don't choose to enlist, good for them. They have their own beliefs and should stand firmly by them. You chose your path in life. So have we. Get over it.

• Members

i'd love to have had the opportunity to serve...however, my country, the land of the free and home of the brave, the country that wants to spread freedom and democracy to the middle east, won't let me serve openly in my military, even when the majority of our allies let gays and lesbians serve openly. they tax my paycheck to help fund their causes, my money is good for them, however, the person that God created me to be isn't. isn't that sad? hell...i'd like to just be able to donate blood...yet once again, i'm not needed even though there is a terrible shortage of blood in my area. i live on a street of 12 houses. 6 couples are divorced, two homes have the mom's "shacking up" with their boyfriends, yet, my partner and i are not invited to the block party...and they feel the need to protect marriage from folks like me? i dunno...i just don't get it.

• Members

People need to get off their high horse. I'm sick to death of the argument that homosexuality is a threat to hetrosexual marriage. I want to know how the hell is that when we are doing a wonderful job of destroying on our own. Who are we to say whats right when have made such a fine mess of marriage in the last several years. Its become almost a joke, actually no scratch that, it IS a joke.

• Members

Kwing, Richard Nixon also had a part in Vietnam-----even though you Republicans, especially neo-cons, seem to forget that and that Tricky Dicky only ended the Nam crap because of the American public's strong disapproval of it.

I sincerely hope your brother doesn't get killed in Iraq and I will pray for his safety as I do for our troops. But if he is unfortantely killed in Iraq, George W. Bush and his administration will be partially responsible (IMHO, more than 50% responsible, since W had NO BUSINESS sending our servicemen and women to Iraq in the first place!!!)

I have every right as an American citizen to make such statements. Kwing, this is a free country and we still have freedom of speech, although I know a lot of you neo-cons sure don't want us to have! One doesn't have to be in the milatary to have an opinion about this horrible, miserable war or any other one for that matter. Kwing, you probably never served in the military yourself!

Archived