DAYS: James Scott

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The picture links worked fine for me. I had to allow pop-ups but then it went right to the pages. The forum has scads of pictures of scenes with him and others. Then there are his vacation pictures. He is British, so I'm assuming that would be the proper British spelling of Riley, but he obviouly hasn't paid much attention to the written name or he should have remembered.

• Members
Who are you calling technological moron? Check your facts first. The links are working, just change your browser. It's just you being a...

And who cares if he forgot the E in Reilly?!!

Btw. What's with the "the guy who plays Eej" thing? His name is James Scott. It's written all over his site, it's not that hard to find you know. You're expecting him to type every word correct but you can't even take the time to type his name.

DaysFanJean. I liked his blog too. Never been at his site before, so thanks for the link. I liked the pics from his trip. Beautiful.

• Members

I [!@#$%^&*]ume JSF misspelled "EJ" as sort of a jab at James Scott for misspelling Jimmy Reilly's name.

With that said, who really needs to spell Jimmy Reilly's name correctly? Maybe that would have earned points like 10 years ago. Now, no one really cares about him as a writer. Has-been.

• Members

Thanks, bellcurve. That's exactly what I had hoped to accomplish. Besides, 'Eej' is what I call EJ, from time to time, when I disagree with the character's actions. It's a sign of disrespect for the character. It sounds more juvenile, which is how I sometimes judge the character's actions.

Archived