Rate the Networks!

King

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. ABC - With LOST, Grey's, Ugly Betty, Bro's and Sis's, 6*, DWTW, and DH (actually not looking as horrendous this season), I think ABC is probably going to remain near the head of the pack. It will more than likely remain my favorite network this season.

2. CBS - Well, with the BB end and finale, Survivor, Amazing Race, and Jericho, I've been tuning into CBS quite a lot lately.

3. NBC - NBC primetime and I definitely had a big falling out not long ago :lol:, but with Studio 60, Biggest Loser, and The Office, that might not stay that way. Things might be looking up for me and NBC.

4. Bravo - Project Runaway and the upcoming Six Feet Under repeats have me tuning into Bravo quite a lot these days. And I am hoping Kathy Griffin will be coming back!

5. F/X - Nip/Tuck is back and almost better than ever, but it's the only thing I watch on the network.

6. FOX - The only thing I really watch on FOX is American Idol. And the occasional Family Guy.

7. CW - The only thing I really watch on here right now is One Tree Hill. Hopefully, they'll have some new shows that interest me.

• Members

ABC--Probably my fave network this season. Lost, Grey's, DH, B&S, and 6* will all have me tuning into the alphabet. The Nine looks pretty good too.

CBS--LOVE Amazing Race, so I'll definitely be watching that. Also like The Class, How I Met Your Mother, Smith, and Jericho.

NBC--Up til now, this was a network I would RARELY watch except for DAYS and SNL. Studio 60 is one of my fave new shows of the season. Kidnapped is pretty decent so far. Also looking forward to Heroes and 30 Rock. Got hooked on repeats of Las Vegas over the summer, so I'm looking forward to the season premiere of that as well.

I rarely watch the others, but I do kinda like Prison Break on FOX.

Yep, I watch WAY too much TV LOL.

• Members

In terms of the shows I follow regularly and plan to

1. ABC (4)- Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Ugly Betty

2. CBS (3)- CSI, CSI: Miami, The New Adventures of Old Chrstine

3. NBC (2)- Law & Order: SVU, Studio 60

4. Fox (1)- House M.D

• Members

In terms of shows I follow regularly and new shows I plan to watch:

1. ABC: Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewives, 6°, The Nine, Brothers and Sisters.

2. NBC: My Name is Earl, The Office, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Heroes.

3. CBS: How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Jericho.

4. Fox: The Simpsons, House.

5. Bravo: Project Runway.

6. (Tie) The CW & F/X: Nothing.

• Members

Well, I'm gonna wait to actually watch the new shows/seasons first, but I'm sure that ABC is gonna continue to be my favorite. With the Housewives, Gray's, and the upcoming B&S and Betty, they're definitely gonna keep my attention.

NBC is dead to me as usual, but I do plan on checking out "Friday Night Lights," which is probably gonna be one of my favorites of the season. If it lasts long enough...

The CW has me for "Supernatural" and that's it. Their "Hidden Palms" looks good for midseason (it's from Kevin Williamson, the genius behind "Dawson's Creek") and if it's well-written and acted and really good, it might manage to do for the CW what DC did for the WB.

CBS has me for...nothing. Fox has me for "Family Guy," but I usually wait for the reruns to come to Cartoon Network because the first-run airings conflict with DH.

Archived