Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS: Thursday

Featured Replies

  • Member

Awesome episode...;)

Kinda thought we'd see one last glimpse of Jack/Jen boarding the plane and like looking out the window or something, saying "Goodbye, Salem". :( That would've been a nice touch.

Gah, I love Frances Reid. She's soooo awesome!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Terrific episode!

I shed a few tears saying goodbye to Jack/Jennifer. :(:(

I loved Jack/Abby especially - what a pity we won't get to see more scenes between Ashford/Ashley Benson.

Best wishes to Missy Reeves: I hope she and her family are happy in their new home.

Matt Ashford: like Phoenix, I'm cautiously hopeful he hasn't finished with DAYS. I had the feeling watching today that the episode was more about him, and the writers were maybe trying to make a subtle point to Corday, ie. Matt Ashford can have a viable place in the cast, without Missy Reeves.

Clutching at straws? Maybe, but we'll see. B)

  • Member

I thought the show was amazing today.

First off, Jack and Jenn are going to be missed :( The good bye scenes were all beautiful. Jack dancing with Abby, too nice for words. Jenn and Hope saying goodbye :( and then the most heartbreaking, Alice saying goodbye to Jenn :( Awesome scenes all around.

Bo and Kayla together have become my favorite pair to watch!! I'm enjoying them so much. I'm so glad the show decided to keep them as close as they always were. I've developed a crush on Bo again! He's back the way I remember him. :) (Just waiting for Hope to come back too)!! I know I can love these two again!!

Glad we had a Steve/Nick/Jack moment before Matt left again. These two are great together. I'm gonna miss that.

Hate the way Nick is treating Kayla, but It's all part of the story! Can't wait to see where it's going!

I really feel that the show has started to get so much better lately. I've finally found that I am enjoying more and more characters and storylines than I have been for the past couple of months.

  • Member

Where was Lucas? Why wasn't he there to say goodbye to his sister?

  • Member

Alice made me cry watching Jack and Jennifer's goodbye scenes... It just made me cry so hard. Darnit Frances Reid, stop being so sweet and such a lady! ;)

Missy was fab today.

Despite my irk about the party being used to prop Bo and Hope (again, just for once, couldn't it have been about Jack and Jennifer?)... it was a great send off.

  • Member

I was holding myself together until the Jack/Abby dance. I teared up during that and it got worse during the Jennifer/Alice talk. By the time the camera panned to Tom's picture, I was a wreck. :(:(:(

My favourite moments were the Jack/Abby dance, the Missy/Suzanne scene (wonderful acting) and Jack's speech. I liked his reference to finding family in Salem, his pushing for Steve & Kayla to reunite and his joke about cheating on his taxes...all very true to the character.

I thought the Jennifer/Hope scene and the emphasis on Bope would annoy me but it didn't so much. I saw it more as a goodbye between Missy and Kristian and it was quite touching.

The Jack/Steve talk was great too, obviously. I loved the line about the two of them "somehow always being brought back together". I got the distinct impression of some unfinished business between these two.

I loved Jack kissing Alice at the end and sneeking in a "see you soon" (wonder if that was in the script).

I thought the episode was beautifully done. Major kudos to Anne Schoettle for an awesome script. The actors also were phenomenal also. This is what DAYS should be about.

  • Member

Yeah I noticed the "see ya soon" too Ponz. The episode focused a great deal on Matt and those Steve/Jack scenes just seemed like things were incomplete for them. There have been alot of hints from Matt and Stephen about him returning. I have had the instinct since day one that Matt Ashford will be back very soon. The whole dangerous assignment thing of the last few weeks and then seeing how final Jennifer's scenes with everybody were-I just have this feeling something happens to Jennifer in London and Jack will return alone. There would be major story there and I think alot of things in the last few weeks, especially today, suggest this could be where it's going. We know Hogan wants Matt so we will see but there is setup there.. Jennifer's goodbye scenes seemed to climactic while Jack's seemed like "I will be back."

The Jennifer/Maggie moment got to me and so did the Hope/Jennifer stuff and then Bo, Kayla, Jack, and Jen all talking about counting on Bo got to me too. The Jack/Abby dance had me crying and then the Alice/Jennifer scene and Alice getting choked up made me lose it big time.

  • Member

I'm watching the show now and the party scenes are so good. I hope Matt does return. I know he loves DAYS no matter how much they screw him over, and with JER gone, I'm hopeful that Hogan will tell Corday to stop thinking of indiviudal characters as part of a couple and Matt can come back. Stephen Nichols did a good job as feeling out of place, I really felt his isolation. I will miss my Stack! :( But how great did Maggie look? Suzanne needs her own story! Alice is a treat as always.

The Bo I love was back today in his scenes with Kayla. Peter and Mary Beth have such good chemistry.

Philip is starting to go psycho and this is a good thing. Because, JER is not here to mess it up. He loves his psychos, and his can be a lot of fun and entertaining. But with this kind of story, we need writers who can really bring out the drama and make Philip a believable villian who is not campy. I wish Kyle would stick around to really play it out because I believe he could. But I'm looking forward to seeing the real stuff play now that Belle, Shawn, and Philip know the truth.

  • Member

Kyle does evil/fed-up/frustrated/angry Philip very, very well. Not to mention he does a great job of being Daddy to Claire, so sweet! :D

I think I'm going to say it every day until his last day on air... Don't go Kyle!!! :(

  • Member

Watching the final episode of Jack and Jennifer was so hard, especially the last scene with Jennifer and Alice. Missy anf Francis were truly crying and saying goodbye to each other. I just hope this isnt the last the two characters, the show just wont be the same without them. I pray they are brought back or atleast Matthew Ashford is as Missy want to finish raising her family. I still think they could accomodate her somehow.

Please lets not forget these characters and keep them alive! I see Jack and Jennifer just as important as Bo and Hope, Steve and Kayla, and John and Marlena. I just wish Missy didnt leave, I highly doubt Hogan would have wrote them off, infact they probably would have recieved great material.

So long for now Jack and Jennifer, I wont say goodbye, but instead, see you soon!

  • Member

I just finished watching the ep now, it was definitely a sweet, touching episode for the Hortons/Deveraux. Great performances all around... and then playing "Always" :wub:

Martha and Kyle were awesome during the "reveal." But Kyle, I just have to gush about. Definitely the feeling of not wanting to let HIS daughter go. "Don't touch my baby!" LOVE IT! :D

  • Member
Where was Lucas? Why wasn't he there to say goodbye to his sister?

Someone, I think Maggie mentioned he wasn't there because of Will missing.

I actually expected more people to be there, but I guess that just family was a nice touch.

  • Member

I loved this episode so much! I can't believe how fast Jack and Jenn are departing. Just yesterday they decided they're moving and today was they're farewell party. It was very touching. The Claire stuff is so exciting! Now, I do feel sorry for Phillip because he does love that little girl. I can't wait to watch Shawn spend some quality time with her, though.

  • Member

This is only the second time I have cried watching DAYS, not full out balwing but I had tears stream down my face when Jenn was saying goodbye to "Gram" and then a few more came rolling down my cheek when Alice talked to her beloved Tom. I am definitely keeping this episode on tape!

All the scenes were great! I was very surprised at the ending. I am glad I was spoiler free because I had no clue Philip was going to take Claire. Shawn has been such an ass lately, but Claire is his daughter and has every right to hold her. I blame Phillip 100% for this situation. He knew damn well Belle was still in love with Shawn, but pushed and pushed and pushed Belle for a relationship when she was lonely and vunerable. I have to say Kyle Brandt was so good in his scenes, too bad Jason Cook and Farah Fath were awful.

All the family moments were great! Missy Reeves has been awesome the entire week, glad she gave it her all the last few weeks because she was horrid over the summer. All the scenes were just so emotional, first with Maggie, then Hope, and the final goodbye scenes with Alice and Jenn were hard to watch. I rewatched the last 2 minutes over and over. I just adore Francis Reid and seeing her so emotional made the scenes so real. I am keeping this one on tape!

At first I thought SLG would have written this episode, its good to know DAYS has more than one great script writer these days.

  • Member

People always mind when Lucas and Jen don't have scenes or when one's not at the other's big events, but I don't mind. They're awkward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.