Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS: Thursday

Featured Replies

  • Member

LOL! Keith, I think it's something we all think about when she's in scenes, but hate talking about. :)

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member
I'm assuming that Alice was talking about another Horton family member leaving and that they would be reunited again. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Jack's "I'll see you soon" to Alice was foreshadowing to me that he will return next year. It was so quick and so casual. We know Matt ad-libbed some of his scenes, and his wink to the camera after he "died" during the SSK was very telling. I think this is too.

Yeah I agree. The Jack line is one in a long line of hints that he will be returning. There is perfect setup for Jack to return without Jennifer. The Alice bit I think was just her saying that she will see J&J again. I would hate to think that way about Alice and I dread even talking about it. I do think there was alot of foreshadowing about something bad happening to Jennifer. Her goodbye sounded like a final goodbye to a character-like the one you get when they leave the show and get killed or something.

LOL! Keith, I think it's something we all think about when she's in scenes, but hate talking about. :)

Exactly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.