Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS: Thursday

Featured Replies

  • Member

OMG! This was such a good episode! It had everything! Drama, laughter, romance, family... and so much more!

Starting with Jack and Jen's goodbye party... It was so nice to see everyone and everything was going on was so much fun!

Jo was too funny when she was crying at each mention of them leaving! :D But what was the point of Vern? The man said like two words... :unsure:

Hope/Jen friendship was always wonderful and I am happy they dedicated time today to emphsize that... I am going to miss their friendship...

Jack/Abby dance... nice touch! Ashley is so great in those scenes (as are everyone else!!)

It was sooooo good the way Jen and Alice tried to bring Hope and Bo back together! So funny! And Hope wasn't neurotic or upset at the mention of Bo's name! :D

Alice looks great! I remember watching her during Zack's dying SL and I thought she was going to collapse in those hospital scenes! But now she looked so much better and it was nice seeing her smiling.. but when Alice started crying, it was really touching...

Steve being cold to Kayla was really... awkward.. I just wish they would move this storyline forward...

I thought Friday was J/J's last die, so I wasn't really saying goodbye to them just yet, but I just realized that this was their last episode... :( BYE JACK & JEN!!! WE WILL MISS YOU! COME BACK SOMETIME!!!

And Claire stuff... it was great! I loved how Philip reacted! And I feel soo bad for him! He loves that girl more than anything! And now she's going to be taken away from him... and when he finds out that his parents knew the truth all along... can't wait for that!

And the way Philip punched Shawn, took Claire and ran away! So good! Kyle was great in those scenes!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member
And Claire stuff... it was great! I loved how Philip reacted! And I feel soo bad for him! He loves that girl more than anything! And now she's going to be taken away from him... and when he finds out that his parents knew the truth all along... can't wait for that!

And the way Philip punched Shawn, took Claire and ran away! So good! Kyle was great in those scenes!

I know that I may be the only one, but I do not feel soory Philip. He knew all along that Belle and Shawn loved each other. Yet he just had to have her because of how he felt. This is the flaw with all of Kate's kids, they love people who love others.

  • Author
  • Member
I know that I may be the only one, but I do not feel soory Philip. He knew all along that Belle and Shawn loved each other. Yet he just had to have her because of how he felt. This is the flaw with all of Kate's kids, they love people who love others.

No, don't get me wrong! I am not sorry that he's losing Belle! I am with you on that one! I hated the fact that Philip and Mimi would ever be with Shawn and Belle, when they knew their history! But I am sad that Philip is losing Claire, whom he obviously loves very much.

  • Member

I already missed the first half so I will catch it on Soapnet!

  • Author
  • Member

Oh, you do that, Mike! It's really good! :D

Even though I know you are not a J/J fan, I'm sure you will like the scenes! :D Maybe just for a fact that they are leaving! :D

  • Member

Alice was HEART-BREAKING in that last scene! :(

  • Member

What a great way to send off Jack and Jennifer! I love Francis Reid, and that last scene with Alice was GREAT. Loved it.

Kyle Brandt did a great job today too - the ending was good.

  • Member

GREAT episode. I just wish they'd shuffled the scenes a bit so the last scene belonged to Alice touching Tom's photo. Otherwise, I can't complain at all. (I did enough of that during Reilly's reign of terror. It's great to be loving Days for a change.)

  • Member

Eh...I gotta say it, I always thought Phillip's love for Claire was tied to his love for Belle. I believe he thought Claire helped cement their relationship further.

  • Member

Farah's hair doesn't look THAT bad today. It's getting back to normal, slowly.

  • Member
Eh...I gotta say it, I always thought Phillip's love for Claire was tied to his love for Belle. I believe he thought Claire helped cement their relationship further.

You're probably right, but I still can't help feel sorry for him. Even though he knew deep down Belle loves Shawn, she came to him after Shawn dumped him and he was a horny toad, so he's not completely to blame for this mess of a marriage.

  • Member

How heartbreaking was it for the family to say goodbye today. Those were some amazing scene's at Gran's!! When Alice and Jen said goodbye I lost it. I watched it twice because I missed Phillip punch Shawn, and wouldn't you know, the second time, I knew it was coming and I missed it again because of the tears. I'll have to get it tonight on SOAPnet i guess. LOL...

I do feel sorry for Phillip to find out that he is not Claire's father all this time. Don't get me wrong, I feel for Shawn too, he didn't know he was her father. I can understand Phillips anger and I can't really say I blame him for leaving the way he did.

  • Member

Oh I blame Belle for the mess of the marriage, she knew she loved Shawn but married Phillip anyway. Bad, bad Belle...but I still love my Shelle.

  • Member

AMAZING...simply a phenomenal show.

This is what Days does best and what B&C did best-these geat family episodes. I loved every minute.

The farewell stuff was excellent. We all know from the 40th anniversary special on Soaptalk how much Missy loves Suzanne Rogers and we saw that today. We also know how close Missy and Kristian are and that was dsiplayed too and I am grateful Days spent so much time focusin on these relationships. The dialogue in a way seem to mirror the sentiments felt by both Matt and Missy in terms of saying goodbye. It almost felt like we were at the farewell party watching them say goodbye to their castmates rather then seeing the actual show. The dialogue was spot on and kudos to Anne Schoettle for writing an awesome show. I also loved the Jack/Steve stuff and Jo being there and crying like any mother would was fantastic. I also noticed the closeness between Peter Reckell and Francis Reid. I just loved seeing Bo holding her hand and being next to her. You could just feel the love and I am happy Days gave J&J a brilliant sendoff with the right people there. I totally lost it when Jack was humming "Always" and dancing with Abby. The Alice/Jen scene just hit me so hard. I have never seen Francis like that. She could barely hold it together at the end when she was touching Tom's picture. Beautiful-so many good moments.

I just loved Jen and Alice trying to push Bope together and it seems the "old" Hope is slowly returning.

Loved Bo/Kayla and Steve just standing in the background was typical of him. Loved him giving Jack that pipe.

I wish Vern was giving more but everything else was awesome so I am cool with that. Little JJ was adorable and hopefully with Abby staying with Maggie we see more of her. I just love Ashley Benson.

The Claire stuff was good. Farah's hari did look better but her acting still sucked. I am happy she didn't have alot to do today. Martha played Belle's reaction well and Cook did ok but Brandt was great. The way he kept telling Claire it was ok, almost like he was trying to reassure himself. He shifted from denial and upset to rage and desperation. I really feel bad for him as he loves that baby and I saw so much of Victor in him when he told Shawn not to come near "his" baby. Loved the ending with Philip punchin Shawn and running off-just a great suspenseful ending.

Tomarrow looks great too with the return of Sami and co. Great job Days-today was superb :)

  • Member

I for one believe that Belle genuinely loves Philip. After her last stupid stunt with Shawn she relented and dedicated herself to her marriage and gave Philip her heart. Just learning that Claire is now Shawn's was a huge emotional shock to her, too. Philip loves Claire with all his heart. He was her major care giver when Belle couldn't handle herself. He is her daddy in every sense of the word except for the genetics as any father of an adopted child would be of his new baby. My heart ached for Philip today and for Belle. Shawn can go fly a kite. He doesn't deserve a child in his present frame of mind. I want to see how this plays out. Hope it's good and not goony.

The most touching part of this show was Alice telling Jen, "until we meet again," then touching Tom's picture. It's personal with me as when I left as a young woman to join my military husband in Germany, it was possibly the last time I would see my grandmother and we both knew it. It was very poignant. Until we meet again. My grandmother passed away before I got to come home. Alice looks too frail to me.

The next touching part was Jack dancing with Abby. She loves him so very much and any man who wins Abby's heart should be very similar to Jack (realistically).

Next week should be good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.