Days of our Lives Exclusive: New Writer Dishes the DiMera Dynasty

• Members

Hmmm. I don't remember saying that I loved everything that's being said. I thought I said that maybe I and others should just see what's up. I know was the same way when I was told that most of the garbage that came from JER was "Wonderful!" "Spectacular!" "OMG! I've never seen anything like this!" My statement was also an opinion.

And humbly speaking, it'll be a little better having SOME faith in a three-time Emmy Winner instead of a writer who should have not gotten two shows to write and almost wrote Days (with help) into oblivion.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's good having faith in him. I do. I'm excited.

It's another to praise everything that's being said/written without seeing it and then citing others for pre-judging when they don't like what they're hearing. Not saying you are doing it. Just saying, in general.

• Members

When did Ejami become a "majority" fanbase? That is quite simply...BULLSHIT.

The show have not spent "months" building up Ejami. EJ has clearly had an agenda and been manipulating Sami throughout this period. Most people were not shocked to see the spoiler that he is the gloved hand.

• Members

THANK YOU Ponz!

I'm so sick of seeing fanbased run campaigns! UGH!!!! That is something I haven't seen since I started watching Days. I am a fan of James Scott that happens to think that Lumi has the potential to be a great supercouple but I'm also loving EJ as well as the spoiler that EJ and Kate are going to be hooking up and it should be known that there are a LOT of EJ fans that don't even like Ejami! I'd like to see EJ as Sami's friend but I'm not really interested in seeing them interact romantically. They just don't do anything for me. I see EJ as a sexy player and not as a romantic guy and Sami doesn't do casual sex.

I may be new to DOOL but I trust that the new writers and Corday to give me SLs that will keep me tuning in. They haven't failed me yet and everything seems to be falling into place in such a way that I find myself anxious to see it all play out. Please don't let a few nasty EJAMI fans turn you against the rest of JS fans. Sadly every village has an idiot.

• Members

Exactly! That's why I think he and Kate will complement each other well. I don't know why some see it as a demotion because JS is being paired with Lauren Koslow instead of Ali. Lauren is a great actress who has a pretty big fanbase of her own. And judging by his comments, Hogan really likes her. It will be good for James' long-term future on the show to be paired with Lauren.

• Members

I like the idea of EJ and Sami together just fine, but Lucas and Sami will always win out for me. I do think, however, that EJ, evil or not, should have more possibilities than just Kate, and I think that will happen. Chelsea seems a little icky because of her age IMHO.

I do think anyone who thinks Hogan will not resurrect the plot point of Kate being some kind of diMera concubine or whatever it was JER claimed is fooling themselves. It should be front and center if Kate is sleeping with EJ. And I also really like the idea of EJ and Benjy being the bad young diMera and the good one.

• Members

I don't care that EJ and Kate are going to hook up. Kate is a sexual character. Sex was and still is a big part of her life. EJ is a flirt and if he wasn't a race car driver, he'd be pimping out girls on the docks in Salem. These two are not going to be the next big "destined couple."

Although James and Ali have chemistry, clearly, EJ is the one terrorizing Sami with help from Patrick and others. So why would people want Sami's next love interest to be EJ? Sami has a big-ass fanbase, and despite her misdeeds people want her to be happy. It's makes no sense to pair her up with her stalker. I'm not a big Lumi fan, but she and Lucas click because they understand each other when they're not fighting.

And, I was kidding when I said that RionPassions was Brian Frons, but you can't help but wonder. He doesn't like anybody on soaps 30 and up.

• Members

Brava!

In just one short day, a few fans, along with multiple imps masquerading as different fans have tried to pollute the waters of the new Days. I am disgusted that a few new fans to Days are willing to trash this new Head Writer over a story which has yet to air. How can anyone judge what it will be like until we see what is written and how it is portrayed?

As for this "EJami" insanity, I have not seen any EJami romance. I have seen EJ work his way into the lives of Sami, Austin, Lucas and Carrie. At times he has seemed taken with Sami, yet we have no clue if he is sincere or agenda driven. Sami has only been friendly with EJ. She has made it crystal clear that first, her goal was to marry Austin and secondly, her subconsious revealed her desire and feelings for Lucas. How can anyone have missed these things? I realize that sometimes viewers see what they wish to see, but there is no meat on the EJami bone outside of friendship and that is still suspect at this point. Once more is revealed concerning EJ's motives, we can decide if he has real feelings for Sami or not. Until then, it is all speculation. But based on what the writers have presented onscreen, there is NO EJami. If HS ever does pen a true EJ/Sami romance, there will be no doubt. I may very well love it, if it happens, but so far, it has not.

On the other hand, EJ has flirted with Kate since his first meeting with her. Again, whether this is agenda driven or he truly likes what he sees is a mystery. That will become evident as time goes on.

What I do know for certain is that it is exciting to see this handsome, sexy, intelligent man(EJ) finally have some personal life. For goodness sake, the show has presented this character as charismatic, wealthy and famous. He is young and healthy. He should have a sex life. It is ridiculous to think he is a eneuch-like figure just mooning over Sami. I say bring on the drama, the context and the heat that EJ and Kate can provide. Days gets better and more interesting all the time.

Thank you Mr. Sheffer!!!

• Members

Whoa, hold your horses. I am not a new fan, I am not posting under more than one name, and there is a great book written called Blink about how people make decisions about what and who they like in a matter of seconds and it seldom changes. EJ and Kate have already had scenes together, I have already watched Kate with her boy toy Nicholas Alamain, and I have just as much right to say that I don't want to go there again as anyone else does to their opinion on this board. I am disgusted that you think I don't.

I haven't missed much on Days in the past twenty years, and I haven't missed any of that. Sami taking EJ interest in her seriously would have hurt her character. Sami doesn't see herself as someone that any gorgegous guy would fall for since she has been stuck with Reed/Roberts men telling her that she is Carrie's inferior in every way for 13 years. Throw in that the last European man to show an interest in her was only after a green card, and of course, Sami thought EJ's flirting was just a habit that didn't indicate a real attraction. Yes, it has been obvious that EJ came to town with an agenda, but why does that mean that he couldn't fall for Sami? What you may have missed is all the magazine coverage since James Scott was hired, where the actor talked about how much he enjoyed working with Alison Sweeney. I guess that a large segment of her fan base, including me, thought that meant that Alison was finally getting a leading man that was cast just for her, and that such a move from the casting department of Days' was long overdue.

Sure, EJ should have a sex life, and he can take him a girl, or two, home from the bar or racetrack every night for all I care, but once he becomes Kate's boy toy, my interest in the character is gone. Kate's crimes are much worse than Sami's have ever been, and unlike Sami, she always walks away scott free. I am not bashing Lauren Koslow, she does the best she can with what she is given to work with, but Kate's a ho who has set up Sami up to die on more than one occasion. I am sorry, but I really don't like Kate and I did like EJ, so this totally sucks IMO. This week's SOW just posted the results for who should EJ be paired with and out of five choices Kate came in last with 5% of the vote. Lauren Koslow is known for having a vocal Internet fan base too, so it is surprising that she polled so low.

I have tolerated a lot out of this show, much of it far worse than the destruction of a new character, but I had hopes that things were turning around, and that loyalty was finally going to pay off, but every week I am hearing some new spoiler from the new HW, and I haven't liked a one. Am I going to stop to watching? Of course not. I am going to !@#$%^&*] loudly? You betcha! :)

• Members

Once again the only people happy with this are the Lumi fans

A young Oxford Grad with a Hooker doesn't go in my eye.

There has been an Ejami sl and its been happening since day 1. He plays Kate when he flirts with her; he makes her look pathetic.

Maybe a lot of EJ fans wanted to see his first love scene be romantic and not crass.

• Members

I don't want him with a high school gal either.

The point is she was a hooker. She was paid for sex and thats low in my book.

Consequences have actions and I certainly wouldn't want a man who was with one. Would anyone want their son to go out with one who was once one? I wouldn't. Makes one question their morals.

Point is if EJ can't be with Sami then they should cast a one gal for him or put him with Billie. Not this! It repulses me.

• Administrator

Then why do you have a banner of them? :lol:

That was her PAST. Look at how far she came. Not everyone can have a clean and normal past. People do things that they regret. The point is Kate stopped being a hooker and made a better life for herself and for Lucas. It makes a lot of sense why EJ would want to tap Kate's ass.

Archived