PSNS: Two stars fired!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That sucks about Brandi. It's too bad she couldn't do the show and her plays. Oh well, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Brandi. I think she's going to become a big star - she's beautiful and talented.

• Members

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is EXCELLENT news for me! Siren is one of the more annoying characters to come down PSNS' pike in a LONG time, and Brandi STINKS.

As for Martin, well, the possibilities were many, but JER will never write a good story with longevity for the vets so SEE YA!

Two AMAZING steps in the right direction!

For once!

• Administrator

Hollywood directors and producers will love Brandi, so I'm sure we'll see her again. I predict big things for her. She's got the total package. :)

Rion, if I were her husband (lucky bastard!), I might be jealous too. I mean she's always having sex scenes with TWO guys. LOL

• Members

I liked Brandi but hated the character so not too upset. Would have preferred her as Charity but oh well.

Martin is a waste. Passions botched this character up big time when they brought him on. Kat should be next but I doubt it. I read in SOD Richard Steinmetz is recurring so Martin was not fired. I think Kat will go recurring too. I beleive Sharon Wyatt is recurring as well. It's a shame since all three are decent actros (Wyatt is great IMO) but were only introduced for shock value and now have nothing to do.

None of these cuts are devestating. Passions has done a good job as far as who is getting cut so I applaud them for cutting the fat.

• Members

I am sure Leigh Taylor Young will be out very soon. I don't even think she's on contract anymore. She's been busy though, she's did 3 movies since December.

I am sure Leigh Taylor Young will be out very soon. I don't even think she's on contract anymore. She's been busy though, she's did 3 movies since December.

Archived