PSNS: Two stars fired!!

• Members

The new Miguel is so bad, it's terrible. I mean, he's acting like Pod Miguel. The real Miguel never had feelings for Kay and never will. The little wuss just couldn't get his true love Charity, so now he's going after the only other women he knows is/was interested in him. What a prick. I hope Charity returns and zaps some sense back into him with her magical powers.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My My, I never knew there were that many people who liked MCW's Fox lol Diffrent strokes I guess

IMO He always looks like a deer caught in the headlights, and his low voice irks me to no end. Justin Hartley's Fox was not a prissy softspoken fairy.

"You better stay away from Kay, Meeeguel"

I did like him in previews for tomorrow when he throws the dryer in the shower. That a boy Foxy, Grow some balls and stop acting like a nancy boy.

• Members

I disagree. Siren was a breath of fresh air and Brandi is AMAZING in the role. I just hope this paves the way for Charity to return. Maybe Molly Stanton called and said she wanted to come back?

Personally, I think they should write off Miguel and put Fox and Kay in a triangle with someone else. NuMiggles sucks so damn bad......maybe they just need a recast and rewrite, though.

Archived