DAYS- Stefano Returning

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to jump and down and scream about this, but I refuse to believe it because SOW is nothing but a shitty tabloid anymore. If I see the article that he is returning, then I'll believe it.

I have a feeling it is "Stefano's Return -- I Don't Lie" in which Mascolo goes on to say the exact same thing he said in SOD -- he hasn't been approached.

JMO.

• Members

Alright. :) Thanks, Chanel.

Do you think it's weird that since Steve & Kayla came back, the only person they've been mentioning is Stefano DiMera? Heck, today Steve mentioned him again. I don't think it's just a coincidence.

Stefano has been on SOD's cover 2 week's ago, and is now on SOW's cover...

IMO, this is MAJOR foreshadowing.

• Members

Yeah I agree-if he is responsible I hope it is well-written. That is the only way it can work.

I mean who knows-Bo mentioned Lawrence today too so Days is not totally forgetting about him. Maybe Lawrence did do it but wanted out for some reason and Steve was handed over to Stefano or something. I mean who knows. Stefano may be used as red herring in regard to Steve's death. Steve and Kayla have been mentioning him for weeks and Days just may be trying to trick us.

I will just be happy to get Stefano back. Joe belongs on Days IMO.

• Members

There's no reason for Stefano to have anything to do with Steve's disappearance. Michael Sabatino is available (sort of) so they could easily bring back Lawrence. It's just lazy writing if they use the Dimera angle.

I love Joe M but the show needs to get away from the omnipresent villain who is responsible for everything bad that happens. It seems like whenever the writers don't know how to explain something, the standard cop out is "blame Stefano". It sucks.

Archived