DAYS- Stefano Returning

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's only one casting coup big enough for me to give Days a chance again, and I doubt it will ever happen. *le sigh*

Stupid Days. Stupid Corday. Stupid Wyman. Stupid Sheffer. First JER and now all these fan faves? This show should have just been cancelled now. Honestly, Days won't last 2009, and I say good riddance, you piece of ****!

• Members

True. I just feel like it's one roller coaster ride.

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR SHEFFFERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! AND BANG!!!!!!!!! Sad about something. And Excited about something! And then it's not true! And so on and so forth.

• Members

Yeah. True. I gotta say, I'm really sorry you guys have to lose your favorite DAYS couple. That's gotta suck BIG TIME.

But can we please get back to the topic of this thread?

I'm so HAPPY that Stefano may return to DAYS. I'm really hoping that this is not another misleading headline on the count of SOW... :(

• Members

Agreed.

All of a sudden, WHY is Stefano being mentioned so much lately on DAYS? Why are the mags talking about him so much? Why did he want out of his contract over at B&B? Why is Corday saying that the return of the Phoenix is always possible? I remember him saying that the DiMera's were done.... That's very fishy.

The answer: To return to Days of Our Lives! :) IMO, of course.

Archived