slick jones

GH: April 2017 Discussion Thread

81 posts in this topic

It was so gross as he had his hair in a manbun and looked like a homeless person kissing all over her.

I know Lee Baldwin had been off the canvas for a long time, but there are still characters on the show today who had ties to him. Do you think GH will acknowledge the passing of actor Peter Hansen, or at least have someone mention that Lee Baldwin has died, or something? Probably not, but I guess we can hope.

2 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

I know Lee Baldwin had been off the canvas for a long time, but there are still characters on the show today who had ties to him. Do you think GH will acknowledge the passing of actor Peter Hansen, or at least have someone mention that Lee Baldwin has died, or something? Probably not, but I guess we can hope.

I pray that they do.  Just to dedicate an episode to his memory would be more than fitting and proper.  If I am not mistaken, he was the first actor from GH to win an Emmy.  For his solid work, he brought the show prestige when the ratings were finally on the rise at the time.  In retrospect, for all the drama that Lee was involved in, the writers of GH were remarkably slow in having Lee, a character established early on as an alcoholic, to start up drinking again.

I def hope they do something for lee's death or mention it even though it will probally end up being about Franco.

3 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

If I am not mistaken, he was the first actor from GH to win an Emmy.  

He was. John Beradino and Rachel Ames had both been nominated, but Peter Hansen was the first GH performer to walk away with the trophy (Outstanding Supporting Actor, 1979).

3 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I def hope they do something for lee's death or mention it even though it will probally end up being about Franco.

Yeah, so Stanco can wail for a week about his Grandpa?  No thank you!  

If they don't mention it I'll be so annoyed also. If it is all about someone who never worked with Peter Hansen, I'll be more upset then if they just had a card at the end of an episode.

18 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

For the years he gave GH (and PC), it's the least they could do. I hope the vets like Kin and Genie push hard for this.

I don't trust Frank and Varni

So I'm reading people think that Anna is acting like Alex but that it really is Alex, what does everyone think?

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

So I'm reading people think that Anna is acting like Alex but that it really is Alex, what does everyone think?

I really am not sure. I go back and forth. It seems like Anna at times like today felt like Anna IMHO but who knows? Pissy probably doesn't even know. I thought it was Alex initially but today I felt like it was Anna but I do think she's acting a bit differently.

I do think it was clever to put the bug in the watch.

Edited by KMan101

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

Knowing Jean that's exactly what she'll do