GH: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Time to get rid of the pets, who are clearly Frank's pets, not Ron's

They've had the perfect timing for deVry numerous times ...

I can tolerate Miller. Again, I'd rather him than Burton, but then again I'd rather NO Jason and I'd rather have AJ but that's never going to happen ... I feel like Howarth/Franco took AJ's spot on the canvas so I resent him even more. Irrational, I know but I don't like him on GH anyway. He looks unwashed and dirty and I hope to never see him in a manbun again.

• Members

Line said by Jax on the 4/24/17 episode:

"......Sonny is at the epicenter of everything, and it breaks my heart....."

I do not hate MB, but it almost sounds like one of the script writers dug into the pile of letters from viewers marked "unhappy", because that line reminded me of so many of the complaints I've seen written here.

• Members

Even though this Samira story is fairly obnoxious and OTT, at least Laura and Tracy have had a story together. I said for the last few years they should have had Laura/Tracey working together or having a friendship. FV squandered the opportunity to have them working together for the last few years. All so we could see his pets. Now, with Jane on her way out, at least we got a chance to see (IMO) the two had the chemistry to work as well off each other as they did.

But hey, at least Franko is still front and center...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I can't decide which couple is more demeaning to women Sonny/Carly or Julian/Alexis. They both set my teeth on edge. I guess one difference is Carly and Sonny can't be rewritten as anything other than the abusive mess that they are.  Plus Carly has been wasted for years now. It makes me sad. I feel like LW hardly got the chance to play the best parts of the character.

On the bright side I do like Curtis quite a bit.  The show has done a decent job of building his character through friendships and that's always a plus for me.

• Members

It's not irrational at all. It's the truth. 

Howarth was smart to keep his stomach nice and toned all these years (apparently in lieu of acting classes) as that is likely the main reason he's still there. 

I imagine Ron may be writing a DAYS scene even now about hating fat-asses. 

• Members

I really like Curtis too.

Both relationships are toxic and demeaning. Carry HAS been wasted so true. LW is better when she's playing the real Carly. 

Thanks and lol at the Ron comments. I think it's more Frank but we will see.

• Members

Coleman popped on Days as a pimp.  I guess the actor's been type cast.

Please register in order to view this content

And how could I forget rape survivor Liz and fake rapist Franco, played by an actor best known for his role as an actual rapist. Keep it classy GH

Archived